Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs 1-25-07 What's on today

North American Union

A new plan would scrap trade regulations between the United States, Mexico and Canada. Critics say the plan threatens our national sovereignty. The author of the plan, American University professor Robert Pastor, joins us.

Then, Sen. Wayne Allard has proposed legislation to fight identity theft and stop illegal aliens from stealing U.S. citizens' identities. He joins us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Robert Pastor ...MR CFR, Mr NAU, MR SPP, MR I HATE AMERICA AND ESPECIALLY AMERICAN CITIZENS....I will need my barf bag thanks for the warning
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Watch this if you want to really understand these folks like Mr Pastor
    MEET THE EVIL(I refrained from word traitor)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVF3q1go_8Q
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother