Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs - 7/30/08 - L. Gutierrez on re: ICE raids

Just wanted to post this reminder in case some of you haven't already caught wind of it.

Let's see if it's a spirited debate.

Also, do make note if he says anything out of line or just plain dumb as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    L. Gutierrez ... unbelievable!! So because some of these social security numbers were not linked to a real person...IT'S OKAY?!!!! How about FRAUD!!!!!!!!!

...AND why do we need COMPREHENSIVE REFORM?? Because that's the ONLY way you can be assured of AMNESTY?!!!

You and those like you are a pathetic joke!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    IMO, Lou was too soft on Gutierrez. What say you? I don't expect him to give Gutierrez the riot act, however, it does seems like he could have scored more points than he did.

I don't even know why Lou bothers to give the illegal alien advocates a soapbox to speak from. They talk for 5 minutes and Lou only uses 1-2 minutes. Oh well, I guess Lou has to go easy or he'll scare them off.

In all honestly, I believe Gutierrez deserved the full court blast. Anyone that took the position he did on the Potsville raid deserves no respect.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gutierrez is like the creepiest person...he makes my skin crawl...I actually feel ill when I see him...or that LA mayor freak....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Yeah, I generally agree with the above. My big question is:
    why can't he ever talk about enforcement - rather than whine, 'injustice', 'discrimination', 'racism', 'exploitation', etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    IMO, Lou was too soft on Gutierrez. What say you? I don't expect him to give Gutierrez the riot act, however, it does seems like he could have scored more points than he did.

I don't even know why Lou bothers to give the illegal alien advocates a soapbox to speak from. They talk for 5 minutes and Lou only uses 1-2 minutes. Oh well, I guess Lou has to go easy or he'll scare them off.

In all honestly, I believe Gutierrez deserved the full court blast. Anyone that took the position he did on the Potsville raid deserves no respect.
    Bingo MW! I also thought Lou was much too soft on Gutierrez! The little bit at the end where Gutierrez suggested they get together for dinner was enough to make me ill...

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Yeah, I generally agree with the above. My big question is:
    why can't he ever talk about enforcement - rather than whine, 'injustice', 'discrimination', 'racism', 'exploitation', etc.?
    "We have to change the tone and texture of the debate."

I did not even see it today, but I bet he said that a few times.....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!