Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lou Dobbs!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    I don't watch his show let us know what happens.
    im thinking that maybe you should start watching because he is the only
    one who is really looking out for whats left of the middle class of this country. and hes not afraid to go after the guests either, like this exchange today

I disagree. Neal Cavuto on Fox News has Tom Tancredo on a lot. He also takes OBL people to task all of the time. O'Reilly is taking it from a different angle. He's hitting it on criminal illegal aliens. Last night he said we have to start there "first." That "first" gives you a hint. I think Lou from what I hear has done a lot but I know that Neal has many spots on it.
    Keep in mind Rupert Murdoch (FOX) is a globalist, he owns news networks all over the world. He may very well be "throwing you a bone" with OReilly and Hannity just for ratings in that time slot, notice both are way behind about the SPP, NAU, Mexican truck invasion, etc... for a reason...
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    I don't watch his show let us know what happens.
    im thinking that maybe you should start watching because he is the only
    one who is really looking out for whats left of the middle class of this country. and hes not afraid to go after the guests either, like this exchange today

I disagree. Neal Cavuto on Fox News has Tom Tancredo on a lot. He also takes OBL people to task all of the time. O'Reilly is taking it from a different angle. He's hitting it on criminal illegal aliens. Last night he said we have to start there "first." That "first" gives you a hint. I think Lou from what I hear has done a lot but I know that Neal has many spots on it.
    Keep in mind Rupert Murdoch (FOX) is a globalist, he owns news networks all over the world. He may very well be "throwing you a bone" with OReilly and Hannity just for ratings in that time slot, notice both are way behind about the SPP, NAU, Mexican truck invasion, etc... for a reason...
    Fox News is not a trustworthy news source. Watch Outfoxed.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I watch all three of these guys, and I have to say that Lou has the most extensive and consistent coverage on the issues that concern us. He is very well-versed on the NAU and illegal immigration, and tirelessly(but respectfully) skewers the traitors who are trying to dismantle our nation. He will not back down under pressure from his critics. One other thing I can attest to about Lou: he will address issues on his show at the urging of viewers. I once sent him an email about something and --voila! --the next day he brought it up. Perhaps it was a coincidence, but I don't think so. Lou is behind the American people 100%, much to the chagrin of the open borders lunatics.

I agree with your assessment 100% Saki. Lou has been a leader in exposing the sham of Comprehensive immigration reform, unfair trade and outscourcing and the SPP/NAU. He is an ardent campaigner for the middle class and exposes and hammers away at government hypocracy, deceit and incompetence. No one in the MSM comes even close to his heroic positions and coverage.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Zeezil-thanks for the above welcome. Let me add that your postings are very informative and always good reads...
    <div>"The making of an American begins at the point where he himself rejects all other ties, any other history, and himself adopts the vesture of his adopted land."**
    -James Baldwin, American Writer</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12