Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Floor Question: Do you plan or want to run for office and how would you clean up the government?

"I have no interest in being a politician because I have lost a lot of respect for politicians. If I was one, don't vote for me. I enjoy being an advocacy journalist."

As for cleaning up government he "would restore integrity to the Presidency, the president would say what he means and mean what he says, I'd fire all the speech writers, and make damn sure the cabinet members and government departments do thier jobs that they are appointed to do and not bleed themselves over into advocating for political issues."
    Hear that Guiterez, Chjertoff, etc.!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Every news outlet in this country should be playing and re-playing this outstanding address to the National Press Club instead of 24 hr coverage of Paris Hilton, et al! We'll be lucky if Lou gets 60 seconds on the nightly news!

they just asked if he would consider running for president...he has No interest...lost too much respect for politicians...would rather be an advocacy journalist....
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

thank you for posting his comments - many will not be able to watch and will enjoy reading his words later

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Floor Question...Why is the MSM making Paris hilton a bigger story than the immigration issue?

The reason the media is so focused on her is that "she has spent more time in jail for violating the law than most illegal aliens. I'm still trying to figure out what she does for a living. No matter, that's a story we'll never cover on Lou Dobbs Tonight."

He told us all to register as independents and not to be taken advantage of...

the transcripts will be released at press.org
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

If anyone finds a transcript of this, would you please post it here on ALIPAC?

Thanks!!

Yeah Lou!!!

He tells it like it is!! Thanks for standing up for the American people!!!

Lou looked very Presidentail He did very well
    I think he should run as an Independent
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

They mentioned transcripts and the number to call - I guess we can call the National Press Club for information

Transcripts and tapes of the National Press Club Luncheon speakers series are available from Federal News Service at 888.343.1940.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast