Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Corey's Radio Blog
    From Corey Deitz,
    Your Guide to Radio.

Lou Dobbs to Host New Radio Talk Show

Lou Dobbs, host of CNN's Lou Dobbs Tonight, will host a new syndicated radio talk show beginning March 3, 2008. The daily program will be distributed by United Stations Radio Networks (USRN).
    In a press release, USRN CEO, Nicholas Verbitsky, said in part, "...this announcement demonstrates the growing importance of the Talk Radio segment to the industry today, both on AM and increasingly on FM." (Right: Lou Dobbs, Photo Credit: © United Stations Radio Network)

USRN says the new show will air 3 - 6 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.

Dobbs is also host of The Lou Dobbs Financial Report, a daily radio feature distributed through USRN for the past 7 years.

A new website for the show is currently under construction at www.loudobbsradio.com.

http://radio.about.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've already requested that my local station carry his broadcast. IF nothing else, it would be great to have something worthwhile to listen to on weekends. As for our weekly programs, I'd bounce Hannity in a heartbeat, to listen do Dobbs.
    His fighting for the release of Ramos and Compean has confirmed my loyalty to this great man, along with Hunter, Tancredo, Rohrbacher, Poe and others joining the fight.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234