Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs: Mayday Protesters Carry Mexican Flags

Transcript from 5-4-09:

DOBBS: Tens of thousands of people took to the streets last Friday to protest this nation's immigration policies, specifically those policies against illegal immigration. There were more than 35 mayday marches across 2 states. The Mexican flag, we know, was flown in at least 11 of those rallies, sparking criticism all across the country, even some supporters of so-called comprehensive immigration reform don't believe carrying the Mexican flag will help the cause of those who are seeking amnesty for illegal aliens.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

PROF. MIGUEL PEREZ, LEHMAN COLLEGE: You do not march with a foreign flag and give the opinions that you're invading this country that you want to become a part of.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

DOBBS: Miguel Perez went on to say those rallies confuse the issue. Carrying the Mexican flag is simply the wrong approach, as he put it, "it is anti-American."

We should also point out that the national liberal media failed to note the number of rallies in which the Mexican flag was displayed prominently. The "New York Times" did make note of one small rally in Los Angeles in which a Mexican flag was carried, but it was in the 11th paragraph of the one story that did carry a reference to the Mexican flag. We could not find a single other presence in the national media to the presence of the Mexican flags on May 1st.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html

At this point I bet there is a Mexican flag inside the white house. Last year our government demanded respect to this country and this year no one said anything ... ummmh but they know what they are doing... Dumb only when they have to hide their fraudulent SSN from the courts.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe they carried both....

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By their own actions, mexicans here make it very obvious that they do not want to be United States citizens and they do not want to assymilate.

The politicians know this, yet they keep pushing amnesty, so just like the mexicans, thed politicians have no loyalty to our country.
    I didn't leave the Republican Party. The party left me. Inspired by Ronald Reagan

Maybe a million more unemployed Americans saw this and will join in the fight to secure our borders, for massive interior enforcement of Immigration Laws, for the E-Verify and the use IMAGE.

Are these only field workers, well recently a black young female friend of our family went to the unemployment office and she was offered a job in the tobacco fields in NC.

What the heck is going on? I ask her aren't you upset that the illegals are getting the factories jobs and our State Unemployment Office wants to put you in the vvvv tobacco fields. I think this is an insult to the end. Now this is a beautiful black female and I can only imagine the nut cases she could run into on the farm living in the offered housing, too. Are McDonalds and Wal-Mart still hiring illegals or guest workers?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartlandPatriot
    By their own actions, mexicans here make it very obvious that they do not want to be United States citizens and they do not want to assymilate.

The politicians know this, yet they keep pushing amnesty, so just like the mexicans, thed politicians have no loyalty to our country.
    If they truly wanted to be Americans, they would have saved the thousands they spent on getting here illegally and filled out the immigration paperwork to get here legally. These people are criminals who's only desire is to come here and leach off the American taxpayer.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

PROF. MIGUEL PEREZ, LEHMAN COLLEGE: You do not march with a foreign flag and give the opinions that you're invading this country that you want to become a part of.
    I am so happy that they did this again. It really made my day.
    They're invading this country, breaking our laws, and want to make this country the United States of Mexico. The flags prove it to me.

Hopefully more Americans (as in from the U.S.A.) will wake up.

April
    Speak out now, take the five easy steps!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-894218.html#894218

No one mentioned whether any American Flags were carried upside-down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast