Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Close the border
    Then start to remove them

There can be no amnesty , no dealing with it after the border is closed

No symp amnesty period

If they snuck in here , they have to go , I don't care how long they have been here
    I totally agree! Anything less, and we might as well quit right now and go fishing like the rest of America does.

I don't want to sacrifice any more time fighting, if we end up compromising.

I would rather spend the rest of my life enjoying myself. To me it is all or nothing, or forget it! But not everyone in the fight would agree with you and I.

Let's ask the people here if they agree with us. I really would like to know, but I can't seem to find out.
    I agree. No compromises whatsoever!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Don't believe anything Dobbs has to say after he stabbed us all in the back awhile back. He is probably setting himself up for some elected office. I wouldn't vote for him for dog catcher.
    I feel the same way...

Kathyet

Don't believe anything Dobbs has to say after he stabbed us all in the back awhile back. He is probably setting himself up for some elected office. I wouldn't vote for him for dog catcher.
    Naw
    I' m sure he got a hefty contract with Fox , I don't see him running for office , He lost us , he lost most of his base with his pandering to la raza

I can't see him running for anything national but maybe local....he probably did get a hefty pay check from Fox...I will probably give his show a watch but only out of curiosity he turned me off a long time ago..

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Close the border

No symp amnesty period

If they snuck in here , they have to go , I don't care how long they have been here
    I totally agree! Anything less, and we might as well quit right now and go fishing like the rest of America does.

I don't want to sacrifice any more time fighting, if we end up compromising.

I would rather spend the rest of my life enjoying myself. To me it is all or nothing, or forget it! But not everyone in the fight would agree with you and I.

Let's ask the people here if they agree with us. I really would like to know, but I can't seem to find out.

No Amnesty what part of ILLEGAL do these people not understand..

Now.....there Is ILLEGAL ALIEN and LEGAL IMMIGRANT!!!!! Comprand'e

We need to defend our borders from invaders.....NO ANDS IFS OR BUTS

Illegal is illegal!!!!!

Got that Justthefacts?????

Kathyet

Banned
    Close the border

No symp amnesty period

I gotta agree. I dislike the entire idea of Amnesty. Few minutes ago I recieved another email from a different group I belong to how I'm a racist American pig because I don't support immigrants. They never seem to get I whole heartedly support proper immigration with checks and balances, its the illegal immigrants and chain immigration I have problems with. My wife isn't American but she soon will be doing the proper and expensive way.

Problem I see is how to shut off the border? Building a fense with active border agents I don't see doing anything, they will climb over or go under. The only way I can think of which many think is drastic since were supposed to be better is a sort of militiirizing the border. But how many will support soldiers with live bullets treating illegal crossers as criminals. Not at all saying thats what we should or shouldn't do or condoning any violence. But with a southern border like it is I'm unsure what we can do w/o basically full Mexican government support which we know we won't get. This is likely the same problem past Presidents ran into.

Still best solution imo is to take away all the benefits they come to the US for. Take away any public assistance, repeal the 14th amendment, and take away the jobs. They establish private communities somewhere we come in and haul them out taking full state possession of anything owned as profiting from criminal activities. Balance the budget and all.

Still best solution imo is to take away all the benefits they come to the US for. Take away any public assistance, repeal the 14th amendment, and take away the jobs. They establish private communities somewhere we come in and haul them out taking full state possession of anything owned as profiting from criminal activities. Balance the budget and all.

BINGO plus make it mandatory to use E-VERIFY...and enforce the laws all of our laws not just the ones they want to enforce!!!

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    Not going to happen.

If we took away their benefits, TPTB would say we are starving the children and they have no food. I don't get why people can't see that. Or TPTB will say, but the child is sick and needs medical attention right now.

And then we will hear......But the illegal alien is pregnant and can't be sent home in that condition. And then of course you can't leave an expectant mother here, without the expectant father at her side. And how is the expectant father going to support himself if he can't work while waiting for the birth......... I can hear it now.

Think it out.

Deportation twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, or nothing. Anchor babies go home with their parents. My husband and I have had to move to a new place before, and we had to drag our kids while kicking and screaming right along with us. We survived, and so did they.

Let us put billions of dollars into deporting, instead of us dying a slow death by being smothered by foreigners.

Plus WE NEED THE JOBS!

And can you even imagine how much food 60,000,000 illegal aliens consume? No wonder the Salinas Valley is full of Mexicans working with bended backs! They have a lot of families to feed!

I am willing to give them all the right to enough food and supplies to get them home on, and then it is Mexico's problem, or the problem of whatever country from where they snuck in.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

GoodOleDays
    I don't agree if we stop hiring and giving them the free bees they will have no choice but to go home why would they stay here and starve when they can go home to freeload off family... These people are free loaders..they did a good job of sneaking into this country let them sneak out again....

Personally I care more about the people in our Country going hungry and not working than some illegal alien who came into our country illegally and steals from us...

Wake up America before your the one in the streets!!!! That is what feeling sorry for them has gotten us to begin with...They are taking advantage of our sympathy...mine is about gone..

Kathyet

EXACTLY. Lou Dobbs is like a prostitute, he will sleep with anyone and tell you what ever you want to hear for the right amount of money.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12