Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs POLL to the American People:Published: Jun 1, 2006

URL Source: http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

On which of these issues do you believe the president and Congress have been successful?

Border security 0% 29 votes

Illegal immigration 1% 93 votes

War in Iraq 1% 120 votes

Economy 5% 783 votes

All of the above 1% 183 votes

None of the above 93% 15035 votes

Total: 16243 votes

changed to due to overwhelming negative response:

E-MAIL US YOUR IDEAS
    Send us your ideas on what the Bush administration and Congress are doing right. We will catalogue them and share them with you Friday.

This is what i wrote:
    What Bush is doing right? Or doing well?

He is doing a damn fine job at selling Americans out to Mexico. Very good job at giving away our jobs, our tax money, our soverienty as a nation. He is also doing a bang up job at destabelizing America so he can push us into a communist theird world country for his "globalization" agenda. He is pretty adept at ignoring the people of America including all those who voted for him. Does an A+ job at breaking laws left and right to do as he damn well pleases on everything. Seems to be making great headway in the fine art of betral, treason, as well as intimadation and threats to make other politicians vote his way. Doing one hell of a job draining social security as fast as possible to shove his "privitazation" down our throats. And we must not forget the bang up job he is doing in Iraq accomplishing nothing but, killing off as many of our young Americans and family men as possible.I would have to say he is a fine example of Dictatorship. A fine example of what setting goals and staying focused accomplishes.

Here! Here!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Lou is now asking that you e mail with what you think this President and Congress are doing right. No holes barred !!!! He said send thoughts and he will review each and every one, then review many of them tomorrow night.

I couldn't be too negative with the Congress as the jury is still out on them. Hopefully they will not compromise with the Senate !!!

But.............. I let loose on the President who is not a true republican; but rather I allege, the anti christ. He has sold this country to Walmart, Home Depot, The Chamber of Commerce; and now to Mexico.

In my mail to Lou tonight, I suggested President Bush be tried for treason, found guilty and put before a firing squad; must like justice for traitors would have been before we became Mexica.