Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOU DOBBS!

Cool, thanks.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He will have my support also.

I don't have a lot of time either ..just life in the world. I'm a mom w/ a husband deployed to Iraq, w/ 3 kids and trying to work to pay all these taxes!

People like me are out here, just trying to keep our heads above water. We may not have a lot of time, but we'll make time to vote ... and we recognize who the true Americans are and who the charletans are -- so don't worry.

Man, I hope this guy really runs. I can hear the jokes flying, but he's no joke. Stranger things have happened. So preferable to Hillary the Hack or Guiliani the Gangster.

Come on, Lou -- give AMERICANS THE CHOICE!!!!!!

Done. #3060
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

I just climbed aboard the Lou train, my its picking up speed fast!

My family signed the petition.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Don't forget to forward to family friends and all connections you have!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

There's 15 more !

Good Day my neighbors & friends, and I count and see at least 15 more signatures for what I believe, America's only hope for actual Freedom and Liberty. Prosperity for the American People, and not the Corporate Elite !

And since the dirt has turned up on Red Hill, from this keyboard my words and Spirit Spill...

I remember in the Spring of 1775, I told the Virginia Convention meeting at St. John's Church, "Mr. President, it is natural to man to indulge of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty ?"

I also so addressed, "I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience. I know of no way of judging the future but by the past."

And as I continued in length I said, "They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger ? Will it be the next week, or the next year ?...

Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have us bound hand and foot ? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power. The Millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us. Besides, sir,

We shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations, and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, THE BRAVE."

We may find in future history, that WE THE PEOPLE, did succeed in restoring the confidence in our government, that we should have. Restoring to the world, our stand for freedom and liberty.

Our own seems to be in such jeopardy ! See that there are 15 more tomorrow, and 15 more the day after that, and we will succeed my friends, in restoring the light... of Ms. Liberty !

To A Better Day America !

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

"Forbid it, Almighty God ! I know not what coarse others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death !"

Singed.

Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12