Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now there is a good idea! Lou replaces Geraldo!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    FOX isn't the answer either. Neither is MSNBC. They all need to go under. FOX employs Geraldo Rivera. That should be your first clue as to their "integrity." I will not tune into them just because of that one faux pas, AND THAT FACT alone ought to make you look, listen and think twice before getting on the "RAH, RAH, FOX Boom Bah," bandwagon! These news outlets are just government propaganda machines and vehicles to sell products. They have nothing what so ever to do with reality or with informing the public. They're merely for entertainment and brainwashing. The "news" they "speak" is just fluff! Quit playing into their hands and swallowing their crap whole without any question.

Glen Beck is just a corporate shill and he says what he says for ratings and to keep the CEO's of FOX fat and happy. Seems everyone has forgotten what an illegal alien A _ _ KISSER he was when he was on CNN. Before he went to FOX he was on the, "Oh, poor..mistreated 'immigrants," they're just here for a better life" bandwagon too and when FOX hired him they scripted him to give Lou Dobbs a run for the money and to take ratings away from CNN. His rhetoric is not his own...it's scripted by the FOX corporation and the parameters around what he says is dictated by their corporate sponsors. Glen Beck is a "yes" man and will do what ever he is told to do. If they told him to shut up about illegal immigration tomorrow and start slamming NASCAR fans, Patriots and American citizens in general, he would do it in a heartbeat. He has no principles, no passion for anything other than keeping his job and will do and say what ever he's told to hang on to his million dollar salary.
    JB, although your sentiment is well placed, it is difficult to derive an alternative from your argument. Firstly, our media has always been the watchdog to which we turn to flesh out the truth. It is true that the majority of our media has become a propaganda machine for those that hold the majority in our government. What you fail to point out though is that the public becomes deaf, dumb and blind without SOME oversight and investigative journalism by the media. Therefore we seek out whatever media outlet tends toward truth and honesty. Fox News for the overwhelming majority of us has proven to be the source. You mention the ratings game and suggest that people like Beck are corporate shills. This is a statement of fact for ANY business in a market economy, particularly for cable news outlets. Of course they vie for ratings, otherwise the sponsors go somewhere else that will bring in revenue. So, who do we trust? The internet?? Perhaps some are trustworthy but the internet, IMO, is a massive sewer of unfiltered information that sucks in unsuspecting fools and peddles innuendo and rumor as truth. Be careful. The millions that look to folks like Beck for honesty and truth can't be entirely wrong. Not all of us are that easily taken in by liars and charlatans.
    Go offshore to find REAL news about this country. Be careful putting all of your faith into one network mouthpiece for the truth. Satellite TV? Online newpapers from other countries....etc.
    The millions that look to folks like Beck for honesty and truth can't be entirely wrong. Not all of us are that easily taken in by liars and charlatans.
    MILLIONS VOTED FOR OBAMA!
    JB, I agree that offshore media outlets very often have a much better grasp on what's going on here than our own fringe media. It's ridiculous that we have to go to so many outlets just to gather the facts.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Good idea, Lou replacing Geraldo!

Lou Dobbs has done a great deal to help expose the inadequacies of our government, both administrations, and their lack of will to actually secure our borders. I hope and pray he will do so, not just on radio, but also on tv, maybe on Fox.

Leaving CNN was the right thing for him, they are a vile liberal institution that does not appreciate truthful reporting.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have to agree with JBParrothead. I think Fox is just the "in" thing this time like CNN was the "in" thing when we were all disgusted with Bush and his cronies...The media outlets are run by a just few people and they just figure they can balance what they want the way they want to do it..using all of us as pawns..I take it all with a crane of salt and use TV as pure entertainment because if I relied on it for my news I would go bonkers...I mostly try and find information on line there are very few un biased news outlets left...

Maybe Lou will find a good outlet...

Kathyet

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by RememberGoliad
    Not to insult weasels but this CNN president is one weasely lookin gus:

In Surprise, Lou Dobbs Quits CNN

Months ago the president of CNN/U.S., Jonathan Klein, spelled out two options for Lou Dobbs, the channel’s most outspoken anchor. Mr. Dobbs could vent his opinions on radio and anchor an objective newscast on television, or he could leave CNN altogether.

Mr. Dobbs quit CNN once before, in 1999, after disputes with the network’s president at the time, Rick Kaplan...
    -- NYTimes.com

CNN President Jonathan Klein
    Lou Dobbs Radio Program 11-12-2009 MP3

No Guts No Glory!!! How's the toilet feelin' these days!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm glad Lou resigned from CNN. The network treated him like crap and he was unfairly labeled a racist. Lou is aganist illegal immigration because laws are broken and the economy is effected in a bad way due to illegal immigration. I would love for Lou to be on Fox News. I think he would get more support from a network like that.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234