Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Iig

Lou Dobbs Rocks!

To match the offer by a California Mexican language radio station's offer to pay $500 to any illegal immigrant who names their child "Lou Dobbs," I ask fellow ALIPAC members to "pledge" to donate $525 to any parent here LEGALLY who names their child "Lou American Dobbs." Of course their publicity stunt is just that, and painfully pathetic. Just $500? That's as serious as they can be or is that all they could pool from the staff?

It's just as ridiculous as the idea of singing the national anthem in Spanish. Hey, this is America and anyone can sing anything in their basement, on top of their car or in the park. They just need to be ready for other people to exercise their right to free speech when they sing the anthem in English all over them.

Just my totally whimsical aside about the anthem: it's sooo hard to sing. How about a co-anthem, if you will. I nominate "America" (by way of the recording, of course) sung by Ray Charles. It gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it. Or "God Bless the USA" by Lee Greenwood. Sung in English, what else.

Iig
    American, of Mescalero Apache/Irish/Mexican descent - I'm not a Mexican-American
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

Interesting Idea.

I am movign this to General Discussions.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

It's going to take a really stupid illegal to take the bait. Not only would they have to come out of the shadows, but they would get national publicity which could lead to deportation. lol

Iig
    Thank you JP, I look forward to seeing who might join in, if only as a gesture.

Sawdust, indeed. Stupid comes in Mexican, too! (Ed. Note: Ok, maybe I'm being a little harsh on myself, because I'm a Mexican. But I admit I've had stupid attacks.) Wouldn't it be hilarious if an Irish illegal took the challenge?

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who is in control?

I was watching Bill O'reilly who was interviewing our favorite bearded wonder Juan Hernandez. He asked why the Mexican Government was so afraid of minutemen who are basically protesters demonstrating the lack of border security to our government. Hernandez said they were vigilantes. O'reilly asked for the definition of a vigilante and stated minutemen are just people who sit in lawn chairs with binoculars and report illegal alien sightings to border control personnel. Henrnadez replied they instill fear in immigrants and their causes. He said the federal government, with the help of Mexico, who he then went into his usual rant about their lauditory help in this matter should be responsible for border security. Bill then replied it is because of a lack of border security we are having problems. Hernandez said how can you say that as he launched into his usual rhetoric of how illegal aliens have made tremendous contributions to our economy and that they are not criminals. Bill asked have you not heard of MS-13, and other gangs from central and South America now in our cities and that 10 percent of inmates in Los Angeles prisons are Latinos? You haven't answered my question was Bill's response again. Once again it just shows when you ask an illegal alien advocate a simple question you never receive a simple answer. They engage in dancing, skirting, evasion, or eluding which shows they don't have an answer.

Iig

AMC Theatres Obey the Law!

I watched the report on the wonderful Lou Dobbs program aired today, May 10, 2006.

CustomerService@movietickets.com

Here's the email I wrote to AMC Theatres. They don't have a general comment email address and say they prefer snail mail, which I don't understand, but, I sent them an email anyway.

I'm writing to express my gratitude. I am a natural born citizen, of a legal immigrant from Chihuahua, Mexico. My mother did it the right way, respecting the laws of the land she so very much wanted to join.

I understand you are voluntarily checking SSN against the government records. You are a patriot of America. I applaud your obeying the law. I am so grateful to hear about you doing this, which respects me, and all persons here legally. I am stunned by companies that plead they can't survive without illegal, cheap labor. They threaten the viability of the entire country when they break the laws. If they can't survive without breaking the law, then free market principles dictate that they are in the wrong business.

Thank you so much, thank you. I am praying that other employers will come forward and be proud of doing the same as AMC. I'm so proud of you, very proud.

Now that I know this about you, I will go out of my way to find an AMC Theatre to patronize. The only theatre that is close to me is your competition. And I'll make a point of saying to the manager of the theatre I go to that I am a grateful American who will put my money where my mouth is to support businesses who respect America.

I'm sending a copy to Lou in a few minutes.

Iig

Dobbs to President Bush: Do You Take Us For Fools?

I thought I would share this article-

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/10/dobbs. ... index.html
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Iig
    Please express your support to Judicial Watch in its actions against LAPD Special Order 40. By fiat, then Chief Gates, issued an edict that the police ignore Federal law. It renders moot the schizophrenic assertion that abolishing S.O. 40 would increase crime.

That is a little like saying the police cannot determine if an arrestee is in a gang. Because if they do, it will increase attacks on people who are also members of a gang, because they know that the victims won't report the crime for fear of being discovered to be gangsters. Who might have outstanding warrants. Who then should be arrested, which takes out of circulation another criminal, who won't be able to perpetrate more crimes.

So it will drastically reduce crime. It is well known by the police that if a person commits, say, a traffic infraction, the police are authorized to check for outstanding warrants or criminal history. This is one of the best ways to catch bad guys wanted for worse -- they get to use luck as a tool.

To me, this provides a very supportable reason to make illegal presence status a felony. Judges may show leniency in assessng the penalty for conviction, as in they can sentence the convict to no less than 30 days in jail and a fine of $2,000, and no more than two years and fine. But now the trespasser is on our radar. Once on the radar, the IRS must be notified. They will seek the taxes they should have paid but didn't -- of course, they are then deported. And the law-breaking employer must pay their employer part of the taxes and penalties.

Of course, some of that is pie-in-the-sky, but -- but -- it is no more so than some of the provisions in the McCain/Kennedy bill. Again, once they're in our system, they are accountable.