Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs should be President

Hello everyone, brand new member here. I have been following this debate for some time, it seems like our elected officials and the media have sold the American people out. Lou Dobbs has been the leading voice against the madness that seems to be running rampant in this country. After seeing his debate with the mayor of LA, he was a true debater that would have easily shamed anyone from the last presidential election. He was so forceful, yet so elegant in is unwavering devotion to the FACTS. So, I hope that he or someone like him, a true outsider, will try to run for this country’s highest office.

I am so sick of hearing all of the illogical reasons for criminals to stay here. All the sad stories of what they have to do to break the law. The illegals supporters scream “so many die just to get here!” So, let me get this straight… if one kills them self robbing a bank I’m under some “moral” obligation to be sorry? I have no sympathy for those who knowingly disable, hurt, and/or kill themselves committing acts against the law. However, illegals lay it on so thick; I’m looking into purchasing a small violin. They may not be the best educated, but they know full well what the hell they are doing.

Then we have Congress doing everything in there power to appease Corporate America and pandering to the hopeful illegal vote, that they decided to say the hell with the citizens that they are suppose to represent. I am normally a left leaning person, but I’m totally against what the elites are feeding us. I’m sick of the nonsense, the lies, and the lack of will to address the problem. I guess I could go on and on, but the folks here can feel my pain.

Put Americans first!

Welcome. You got it right on your very first post. Lou Dobbs for President! Then, maybe Lou could hire Jorge to do some gardening work on the White House lawn.

Lou Dobbs for President!

I'm not a big sports fan, but the last two nights of Lou's show he has been very passionate like tonight when he said "This is insane!"

I've been springing up in my seat like a football fan watching their favorite team make a touchdown yelling "You tell em Lou!"

I just wish there was someone on Fox with Lou's guts and integrity.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

stickers

Anyone have any "Lou Dobbs for President" stickers?

Lou is the right person for the job.