Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you believe I should accept Vicente Fox's challenge to debate him?
    Yes 95% 12906
    No 5% 692
    Total Votes: 13598

This is not a scientific poll
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Did anyone ever see that globalist, arrogant, fool John Stossel (sp?) "interview" Lou about outsourcing a while back on 20/20? He played small clips of Lou speaking at a bad angle with a dark background......then wen't on his merry way of boosting globalism, answering Lou's edited comments outside of the interview, without Lou's responses to the BS. And showed an anecdotal token example of a woman who 's job was outsourced, and found a better one after being retrained.

Stossel has a mini-obsession with Lou. I thumbed through his arrogant, know-it-all book at Barned and Noble......He refered to the interview, and smugly retorted about Lou, "and this guy went to Harvard?" He showed how most of the top 50 jobs being created are high paying....conveniently leaving out the fact that 7 of the top 10 are menial jobs with waitress leading the way.

Not trying to hi-jack the thread, but that Stossel fool really gets under my skin.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Fox and Mexico's hypocrisy is laughable. What PO's me is that the MSM prints this garbage with no critique or challenge.

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS Amnesty !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I would tell Lou not to do it. It would be a waste of time. You can't argue with these people. They have a canned answer for any question you ask them. Most of the time the answers don't even make sense. Case in point...on Larry King last night Mr. Fox was talking about how America is "isolating itself" and how all of our jobs are going to China and other places. insinuating that that is why we need illegal labor. Huh? He also said that our countries working together would be a win/win situation. I said it earlier and I'll say it again. Fox is right, it is a win/ win...Mexico wins because they send their poor people to American and they send back billions of $$$. America wins because employers get their cheap labor, that is subsidized by the American people. Win/Win.

BUT, I will tell Lou to do it, because I want to see that jerk squirm. Lou wouldn't let him ramble on about why we need illegal aliens. He would ask tough questions and not cut Fox any slack. Shut him up Lou. Show the rest of America how arrogant and transparent these people are.

BTW, why was Vincente. Fox saying we this and we that? Did he become our President when I wasn't looking?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    If Lou Dobbs debated Vincente Fox, that would be so humilating for one of them. Care to guess who?

Jeremiah 29:11
    Let me guess!! Fox?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Fox and Dobbs. THIS debate is the real debate on the issue of the century. Fox can't hold a candle to Lou. His whole argument is based on race. Lou's will be based on the rule of law. The law will win.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I WOULD LOVE IT IF LOU WOULD DEBATE FOX. HE WOULD DECIMATE FOX. I DOUBT FOX WILL DO IT TOO. HE PROBABLY WISHES HE DIDNT SAY THAT TO THE WORLD. NOW HE HAS TO FIND A WAY TO GET OUT OF IT. BUT I HOPE LOU CORRALS HIM INTO IT. FOX WILL END UP SCREAMING "UNCLE"....OR ACTUALLY !!"NO MAS"!! LMAO.

Do you believe I should accept Vicente Fox's challenge to debate him?
    Yes 95% 15212
    No 5% 855
    Total Votes: 16067

Welcome Ourcountrynottheirs!

I think that Lou should do it. The more we expose this idiot's way of thinking and lack of respect for the US, will only enrage more people and hopefully get them to act.

CNN should do it simply because of the huge rating increase they will receive. Fox doesn't stand a chance against Lou.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I would like to know who the 855 people that voted no were thinking. Why would any patriotic American not want Lou Dobbs to debate Fox. It would be a slam dunk in my opinion. Fox doesn't seem too bright.

jamesw62 wrote
    think id have to ask

why he thinks its okay for his country men and women to come into this country illegally. not follow the rules of the law, commit fraud, steal and drive drunk and kill legal american citizens.
    Fox's answer would be "Because your President lets us!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123