Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs Tonight Some Illegals Are Self Deporting In Az

Some illegals are self deporting in Arizona according to a report on Lou Dobbs Tonight. I just hope they will get the hint to self deport from the state of North Carolina. But I doubt it because they have got it too good here. This just make me sick and frankly I am surprised that this state is that weak minded ( the government that is) Why would they leave when they are made to feel welcome? We as citizens are nothing in the eyes of our government at the State and Federal level but, they the illegals are everything.

Join the club here in Nevada....Illegals are great...they get Welfare and food stamps and everything else they desire..
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

1 down........

1 down........ 49 states to go
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard tonight that trucks laden with household stuff were observed
    leaving here and entering Mexico!

Ah.....self deportation....music to my ears!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Ther was a group of vans with mexican's at a convient store. Probablly coyotes. According to my son who speaks some spanish said they were talking about not having any work, and maybe moving to another area. with constuctions jobs down it doesn't suprise me.

The streets in my area are looking a little less crowded. Hope it isn't my imagination.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by standingalone
    The streets in my area are looking a little less crowded. Hope it isn't my imagination.

The streets in my town are looking less crowded too. I think it's because fewer and fewer local residents have money to spend driving around, even with gas at $2.51 here.

But I did see one Hispanic woman in a big Cadillac Escalade drive into my driveway a couple of weeks ago. She wanted to know if the house next door was still for sale. Then she wanted to know if I wanted to sell my house. I gave her two no's, as politely as I could. She also asked if I wanted to sell my car. I think she read my "Deport Illegal Aliens" sticker on the rear bumper.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    But I did see one Hispanic woman in a big Cadillac Escalade drive into my driveway a couple of weeks ago. She wanted to know if the house next door was still for sale. Then she wanted to know if I wanted to sell my house. I gave her two no's, as politely as I could. She also asked if I wanted to sell my car. I think she read my "Deport Illegal Aliens" sticker on the rear bumper.
    What nerve!! Hotshots just want to try and intimidate anyone who speaks their mind. Maybe she will call the ACLU or Voz de Assland because calling them 'aliens' is too offensive. The invaders are really getting brazen!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Great I am going to get more illegals in Maryland..... Thanks...

I am seeing South Carolina tags at it is....
    John