Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It depends on who Lou is talking to. Sometimes he seems to lax.

Alot of times he seems really angry about something someone says about him, but when he invites that person to the show, they either dont show up, or if they do come on his show, he backs off and treats that person too nice, IMO.

He SURE treated Janet Muguira with too much respect. I would have REALLY gotten angry with the things she was accusing him and other groups of and her STUPID signs she kept holding up. I WOULD HAVE TOLD HER TO SHUT UP!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It seems too many people are desperate for a hero or savior .

lou never fooled me for a minute ! I have been had by the republican party for years, voted for bush twice . So I'm very careful now and supect eveeryone .

I knew good and well, that anybody working for CNN or mainstream media is not on my nations side one iota ! That goes for ORiely, Dobbs, Beck and all the rest .

Lou says what he is allowed to say ,plain and simple . Isn't CNN owned by Murdock ?

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

lou never fooled me for a minute ! I have been had by the republican party for years, voted for bush twice . So I'm very careful now and supect eveeryone .

I knew good and well, that anybody working for CNN or mainstream media is not on my nations side one iota ! That goes for ORiely, Dobbs, Beck and all the rest .

Lou says what he is allowed to say ,plain and simple . Isn't CNN owned by Murdock ?
    That's true, but CNN has no control over what Lou writes in his books....and he adresses every single issue the OP mentioned. Pat Buchanan worked for CNN for years and I believe he currently works for MSNBC. Is he not on our side? He lets loose more in his books as well. I could never see Pat talking on television the way he writes in his books.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

That's true, but CNN has no control over what Lou writes in his books....and he adresses every single issue the OP mentioned. Pat Buchanan worked for CNN for years and I believe he currently works for MSNBC. Is he not on our side? He lets loose more in his books as well. I could never see Pat talking on television the way he writes in his books.

I undersand your wishful thinking, I just can't hope for a good thing coming out of a liberal comglomerate like CNN .

The owner of CNN will only allow what he agrees with . We will soon find out why his sudden change of heart , it won't be nice, imo .

All of a sudden mainstrasm media is all over illegal immigration, don't you have to ask yourself ," WHY " ? Something fishy going on .

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Im starting to think that Lou goes very easy on the debate when faced with females.

W
    That is not a good sign.

similarly, when Lou is confronted by a statement from one of those hotheads to the effect that our side is racist because we seem to be against primarily Mexicans and other Latinos, Lou needs to turn the question around perhaps in this fashion:

since you agree that the pre-1965 immigration system was wrong because it favored white Europeans, then why are you not now opposed to the current de facto immigration discrimination that favors Mexicans/Latinos? .... Even Ruben Navarrette had no answer for me, though he promised to pick up that theme in a future column.... that was almost a year ago.

Of course the same question needs to be asked of OBAMA: why is he silent on this de facto discrimination against Blacks, Whites, Asians etc?
    What happened to "diversity" in our land?

Lou needs to be better prepared to challenge his "guests"... However, I do believe he is on the right side, just not as aggressively so in comparison to the so-called benign-sounding Latino organizations like LA RAZA, MALDEF etc...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    similarly, when Lou is confronted by a statement from one of those hotheads to the effect that our side is racist because we seem to be against primarily Mexicans and other Latinos, Lou needs to turn the question around perhaps in this fashion:

since you agree that the pre-1965 immigration system was wrong because it favored white Europeans, then why are you not now opposed to the current de facto immigration discrimination that favors Mexicans/Latinos? .... Even Ruben Navarrette had no answer for me, though he promised to pick up that theme in a future column.... that was almost a year ago.

Of course the same question needs to be asked of OBAMA: why is he silent on this de facto discrimination against Blacks, Whites, Asians etc?
    What happened to "diversity" in our land?

Lou needs to be better prepared to challenge his "guests"... However, I do believe he is on the right side, just not as aggressively so in comparison to the so-called benign-sounding Latino organizations like LA RAZA, MALDEF etc...
    I agree with this assessment 100%. Lou is not exactly up to the task of taking the enemy on full force. He is a great asset to us, but would never answer the racist charge as you suggested. That would be something Pat Buchanan would say, and never Lou Dobbs. Lou is behind the game in the sense that the "r word" still scares him. When it is brought up he will do everything to convince our enemy that he is not the "r word." And that is playing into the enemies hands. Buchanan understands this, has great knowledge of history, and would DEFINITELY throw the fact that today's immigration policy favors hispanics, he might even defend the pre-1965 laws.

I am on the same page as you. I think it a little paranoid to believe that Lou is working for the enemy, but I also believe he is a bit inadequate for dealing with the enemy and their underhanded, hypocritcal tactis. You have to know the enemy, how they use the "r word," and show them for the inconsistent, illogical hypocrits that they are. Buchanan knows this well, but their are precious few who understand this in the MSM, AND in society as a whole.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Lou Dobbs disappeared from CNN supposedly because of having to have a tonsillectomy performed. Well, that doesn't usually put a person out of commission for more than two weeks. He was missing for over a month, perhaps two months.

When he did return, he wasn't there full-time. And since his return, he's been a different person. He's been told what he can and cannot do, in my opinion, and he's following orders.

It's not reasonable that he would be such a loser in debate situations. It's all by design. He's been subverted. Welcome to America!

ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

I am sure of how he feels on illegal immigration, but it appears that someone is turning the screws fairly tightly. A great deal may rest in the hands of producer Bill Dorman or segment producer Robert Melstein. Here is an article where Lou Dobbs won an award for immigration coverage:

http://www.cis.org/articles/Katz/katz2004.html

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    I am sure of how he feels on illegal immigration, but it appears that someone is turning the screws fairly tightly. A great deal may rest in the hands of producer Bill Dorman or segment producer Robert Melstein. Here is an article where Lou Dobbs won an award for immigration coverage:

http://www.cis.org/articles/Katz/katz2004.html
    Great article,even though it's a 2004 article, thanks for posting it.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast