Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOU HAS A NEW BOOK COMING OUT!!!

Lou wrote another book! I just found out on his site......Only thing is, the title.......the cover says, Independents Day, but the reviews call it, A New America. Oh well, great name either way

It comes out Nov. 6. I am definitely going to buy it...Better place the order at Barnes and Noble now, they lag sometimes. I've read Exporting America and War on the Middle Class. Both GREAT books. Anyone else read them? I love Lou's work, and can't wait to get my hands on this one!!

http://us.penguingroup.com/nf/Book/Book ... 69,00.html
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I've read his "War on the Middle Class". Great book. I'm looking forward to his new one. Thanks for posting the news.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go to http://www.boycottdobbs.us/cms and see what they are trying to do to Lou. They can't stand for anyone to be for the American people

montereysherry

Did you see the show where Lou addressed just such issues. He brought up especially the leporasy story and he showed just what he had reported in 2005. There is nothing racist about wanting to secure our borders and stop the invasion from the South. If they don't like the percieved way they are being treated they really can just go home. We are not making them stay here. If anyone is racist it is the parts of the hispanic community.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Go to http://www.boycottdobbs.us/cms and see what they are trying to do to Lou. They can't stand for anyone to be for the American people
    Wow, years of reporting nightly and that's all they can dig up? Pathetic. Someone needs to tell these goons that we do not believe in silencing people here. If they want to "boycott" Lou they can go ahead. We will keep his ratings soaring. I saw when the SPCL goons were on Lou's show. Even they admitted that 29% of our prison population were "foreign born." Yeah, I'm sure they are all legal immigrants

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I've read his "War on the Middle Class". Great book. I'm looking forward to his new one. Thanks for posting the news.
    No problem zeezil, this will be a great book

Yeah War on the Middle Class is great. Very eye-opening. I was amazed at some of the info in there. Like the fact that corporate executives make 431 times the average American worker. And that in the 1960s there were only 64 lobbyists n Washington, while today there are 34,000

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Wow, years of reporting nightly and that's all they can dig up? Pathetic. Someone needs to tell these goons that we do not believe in silencing people here. If they want to "boycott" Lou they can go ahead. We will keep his ratings soaring. I saw when the SPCL goons were on Lou's show. Even they admitted that 29% of our prison population were "foreign born." Yeah, I'm sure they are all legal immigrants
    Not to steer this off topic but,I think we all need to remember how many IAs don't bother to show for court cases and can/do easily disappear to avoid prosecution-so just imagine how high the incarceration numbers would be if they actually showed up for their trials.

Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    Not to steer this off topic but,I think we all need to remember how many IAs don't bother to show for court cases and can/do easily disappear to avoid prosecution-so just imagine how high the incarceration numbers would be if they actually showed up for their trials.

Rawhide!
    Good point. 95% of outstanding arrest warrents in Los Angeles are for illegals.

*Gasp* The SPLC police department are going to take me to task for that stat

See you at the signing!!

I'll go buy his book today...Thanks.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Thanks for the heads up. I'll pass the information on, and I hope it sells like hotcakes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast