Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou's radio show today

Anyone listen to his show today? Some comments:

He came on talking about Geraldo's recent comments. As to Geraldo saying he wouldn't shake Lou's hand Lou said 'Oh, I'm so hurt, the pain is piercing.' Sarcasm of course. Lou went on to talk about diverse our nation is, certainly more than other countries such as China, Japan, Germany, Mexico, etc. Lou also guaranteed that he will not be silenced and if they think they will suceed he said 'That will be a battle they will never win.'

Also, someone called in asking if Lou would run for president and 'Hail to the Chief' music came on. Very cool. Again Lou said he considers himself a 'candidate as a last resort.' There's hope yet for this country!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou also guaranteed that he will not be silenced and if they think they will suceed he said 'That will be a battle they will never win.'
    I'm glad to hear this. I know American Patrol has been critical of Lou lately, but it sounds like Lou is still being Lou.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou sounds like he is "letting loose" a little more on the radio air waves. That happens on radio, which is why I am bery happy that he has his own radio show.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Lou sounds like he is "letting loose" a little more on the radio air waves. That happens on radio, which is why I am bery happy that he has his own radio show.
    Lou sounds like he is happy to have the radio show also.