Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WOW! This should've be on
    every single newsmedia in the country.

THIS WAS GREAT!

If you WANT to LIVE in OUR country, then you MUST ABIDE by OUR rules, NOT YOURS or anyone ELSE'S!

Quote Originally Posted by blkkat99
    Standing Ovation, and Woo Hoo's and Kudos"s to a man who just cleaned T M of Boca Raton's Clock!!!!!!!
    Ditto!!

You have a lot of cheek demanding an apology from me. Rather, your friends should apologize to several hundred million Americans for snubbing our language. Living under our flag, wrapped in your heritage, while thumbing your collective noses at assimilation, plainly demonstrates your contempt for us. If your country is so wonderful, if your culture is so comforting, why did you leave?
    This sent chills up my spine. An absolutely brilliant response!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by blkkat99
    Standing Ovation, and Woo Hoo's and Kudos"s to a man who just cleaned T M of Boca Raton's Clock!!!!!!!
    Clean up on isle 4!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

Love it!! made my day!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Great , Now lets tell all the other 30 to 50 million :P
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Suppose I sent a letter to Mr. TM from Boca Raton (the invader) in German, and then said he discriminated against me if he did not answer in German? Can you believe the logic of this guy?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish I knew of someone who is not English or Spanish speaking or European who could sue the candidates for disenfranchisement. If they bow to the Hispanics by speaking in their language, shouldn't they bow to ALL immigrant groups? The reason I say not European is that most Europeans are not minorities plus they all learn English in schools. We would not want our plaintiff to be called a racist.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    EXCELLENT article fedupinwaukegan!

YES!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast