Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Geoff, I'm sorry your wife has to deal with that. It's insane the measures we are made to go to to cater to them.

I heard about the Gap thing. In my humble opinion, it would have been far better to sell the clothes those children worked so hard to make and then donate 100% of the profits back to help them somehow. It was a TOTAL waste of thier hard work to just destroy the clothes. Maybe I'm way off base with my opinion, but I think they should have taken the lemons and made lemonade with it. There was a better solution out there once they found out it was made by kids in a sweat shop.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Response from Lowe's re:

Sed de Saber-Construction Edition, your Spanish-speaking workers are empowered to learn English in just four months.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your interest in Lowe's.

We embrace the diversity of the communities Lowe's serves, and we believe it is important to maintain an environment of inclusion where all employees and customers feel welcomed.

I will share your comments with the department responsible for developing store policies and operating procedures. They will consider your feedback when evaluating potential policy and procedure revisions.

If you have any further questions or comments, you may send an e-mail to CustomerCare@lowes.com.

Thank You,

Sherry
    Lowe's Customer Care

I think the reason Lowe's cater to the illegals is because so many are in construction. Here in Texas, illegals do almost all construction. Illegals are starting their own construction businesses now.

WE live in a very small town, few illegals - but I just noticed a pickup with the logo and name of a construction company. The name is HIspanic and not one of our local Hispanic families. It could be some American - personally, I think it is an illegal. I noticed the truck when a woman drove it up to our house as I was getting ready for my garage sale the next day. She didn't speak English very well - that gave me a clue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear Lowe's
    It appears you have sunken to new Lowe's with your support of illegal aliens.

I sent some nasty feed back
    ------------------------

I got a reply from Lowes regarding how they provide for all citizens!
    I had a reply"

Well, you embrace away.

There is an anger in our country against the intended cultural destruction of our country. Either you promote our laws, our culture, our traditions or you dont.
    And you obviously dont as you are looking at the burgeoning hoard as a huge
    purchasing block and to hell with the American citizen.

You do what you want. You put your loyalty where you wish. And those of us
    will do the same. We will find our needed home products and garden needs in
    local, small, privately owned stores. Think you wont feel it? Ah, but you will.
    Maybe not this day, but the next.

Adios.....(tongue sticking out),
    Former fans and shoppers at Lowes.
    The Baker family.....all of us!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Got ahead of myself.....this was their reply....stock answere Im sure.
    Guess I should have posted it first:

Thank you for your interest in Lowe's.

We embrace the diversity of the communities Lowe's serves, and we believe it is
    important to maintain an environment of inclusion where all employees and
    customers feel welcomed.
    If you have any further questions or comments, you may send an e-mail to
    CustomerCare@lowes.com.

Thank You,

Sherry
    Lowe's Customer Care
    LAWS!

Yep, I got the same generic letter from Lowes too. I won't even waste my time writing them back agin. I think they got my point the 1st time, and I wasn't very nice.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have to have the last word!
    LAWS!

working4change
    I think that's why we got the diversity form letters because our first letters cut to the bone and they knew we would not shop there ever again. They are moving on to cater to those who don't care how they hurt the US as long as they get their gas grills etc at a cheap price.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast