Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lowes takes a new stance

Just reporting some more from my local area...since the alledged boycott by the illegal felons, many things have changed. The Lowes, for example, near my home where I (and I'm sure several other hundreds of loyal American's) have complained about their catering to the illegals, putting up signs in spanish, making their automated "announcements" with the last one being in spanish...well, after the boycott, all that changed.

Last weekend I walked in and beheld a new Lowes, no signs in spanish, and mostly observed, no announcements in spanish. It is a start, but much more needs to be done in my area. I am starting to see positive proof that this can be turned around...more later!

Wow! That's amazing! Wish it would happen here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Which town is that Lowes in? I live in Alexandria. I might have to check it out.

Ostrich

Great news "novaman" and great work!! every step like that is a step in the right direction!

Orange Alerts!
    STOP... REAL ID (NOW)
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=470075
    Support.. HR1940 STOP BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=81156
    STOP..HR1999 15million$$$$ funding to LaRaza
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80374
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: Lowes takes a new stance

Quote Originally Posted by novaman
    Just reporting some more from my local area...since the alledged boycott by the illegal felons, many things have changed. The Lowes, for example, near my home where I (and I'm sure several other hundreds of loyal American's) have complained about their catering to the illegals, putting up signs in spanish, making their automated "announcements" with the last one being in spanish...well, after the boycott, all that changed.

Last weekend I walked in and beheld a new Lowes, no signs in spanish, and mostly observed, no announcements in spanish. It is a start, but much more needs to be done in my area. I am starting to see positive proof that this can be turned around...more later!
    That's WONDERFUL news!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

You see boycotts work and complaints work.

That's why I call for a boycott of California wines and to call Pelosi's office, Mike Thompson's office, and Boxer and Feinstein and tell them you are boycotting CA wines until they build the fence completely and quit trying to push amnesty on American citizens.

Wine sales are already down in the wine country and they are feeling it. We can do more. Even if you don't drink wine, you know someone else who does and are angry over this amnesty thing. Spread the word, but make sure you call their offices.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thats great news seeing as how I just bought 6000.00 dollars worth of carpet from there.

I'm wondering, is that the Lowe's in Woodbridge? I used to go there all the time.

Now we need to work on a local Sears store in Falls Church along Rt. 7 near 7 Corners. I was in there the other day and the same thing -- all the speaker announcements in spanish. Every one. And signs everywhere also -- you have to search for the English!

A lot of people working there who seem to be immigrants, illegal or not, and I hate to say it, but they don't smile when they check you out, or even look you in the eye. It's just weird and it's not the SEARS I grew up shopping at. I myself was making the effort, saying hello, smiling, etc. but all I got was silence from their checkout people.

ETA: Just emailed SEARS and told them if they want to announce info in Spanish, that I will assume they don't want the business of English speaking American citizens and I will take my business elsewhere.

Awesome...you Rock Novaman...you report made my day
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I remember I went to a Wal Mart in Minnesota and there were no signs in Spanish. I couldn't believe it was possible.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast