Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Loyalty of Guard Units Questioned

National Guard planners in Washington are concerned about the loyalty of Guard units with large numbers of Hispanics according to Capt. Dale Dye as broadcast on KFI Los Angeles 21 May 06.

Audio: http://www.minutemanpirateradio.com/bon ... 1May06.mp3

Also see:
    Gangs claim their turf in Iraq
    http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst ... ngs01.html

This just gets better and better. The NG will end up being a welcoming committee on the border.

If their loyalty is in question, then what are they doing in the NG?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now there is a loaded question.

I can think of a very good answer - could it be to undermine the military?

Who is in control?

This is just another effort from El Presidente Bush to undermine our sovereignty by deploying guard units who he knows will be loyal to his Latino brothers and sisters. With all the calls he and his brother have conducted over this, his brother probably told him to use heavily populated Hispanic guard units which would be a welcoming committee. I wonder what Vincente Bush will do if a leftist government comes to power? Calderon(Fox's desired successor is barely hanging on by a nail). No doubt Mexico would align with Morales and Chavez.

Oh, I thought about the loyalty issue when I heard a story at the start of the Iraq War that the President made legal citizens of, (I think) 20,000 non citizens in the military - at one time.

It is been a tradition for some time you could earn your citizenship by serving an enlistment in the military - but I never heard to giving that citizenship to them before they had completed their enlistment.

At the time I wonder if this President was not creating his very own military - one loyal only to him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe George will send Fox a list of names of the guards, and allow him to hand pick them.

LOL this actually is a valid concern since they have allowed so many illegals to enlist in all branches of our military. MS-13 gangs running wild in Iraq made up of US soldiers etc.

My son could easily get caught in "cross fire" while trying to do his duty on the boarder.

Maybe a couple of divisions of MS-13 would turn the tide in Iraq?? (I'm teasing, y'all)

MJ

I really hate to say this, and I'm sure I will get reamed up and down for weeks over it - but I MUST warn people here! IF our own military is penetrated and subverted with people who have loyalties to other than the United States of America - this whole thing really, REALLY is finished.

REALLY!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast