Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Loyalty of Guard Units Questioned

I hadn't considered this, but it makes total sense. Probably a high percentage of Nat'l Guard are not even U.S. citizens. I know the Marine Corps is around 5% non-U.S. citizens and the Guard must be even higher.

This is not good. Without a good fence, we will never have a secure border and the flood will continue. God help us.

Perhaps impeaching Bush is our only hope. We are running out of options. Its obvious Bush will not secure our borders in his remaining 3 years. Thats about 9 million more illegal aliens that will come here to mooch off our system. By then the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) will be just about complete and there will be no need for borders. 1/3 of Mexico will be living in the former United States of America.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Probably a high percentage of Nat'l Guard are not even U.S. citizens. I know the Marine Corps is around 5% non-U.S. citizens and the Guard must be even higher.
    Where are you getting this from? If they are not US citizens then they are resident aliens (probably hoping to be citizens). Whether the are citizens or resident aliens, they all took the same oath when joining the military and are subject to punishement and/or being kicked out of the military if they don't follow orders.

It is my understanding that the guard units on the border will be doing it during their 2 week training period and there will be units from all over the US participating. Not just guard units from the southwest.

Where are you getting this from? If they are not US citizens then they are resident aliens (probably hoping to be citizens). Whether the are citizens or resident aliens, they all took the same oath when joining the military and are subject to punishement and/or being kicked out of the military if they don't follow orders.
    From a San Diego Minuteman.

I'd like to take this time to set the record straight about the articles that I have been posting. As much as I would like to take credit from writing them, I cannot. I wish I could write as well as I draw famous racehorses. Everyone has their niche, lenghty well written articles is not one of mine. However, since joining the Minutemen project in San Diego, I volunteered to share the information because the media has painted these guys out to be such monsters. Their artciles help educate others as to what these great guys are about, and what they are trying to accomplish.

I apologize if anyone thought that I was taking credit for this, I never intended for anyone to think that I was writing the articles. I will ensure that I include some recognition of the source in the future.

I would like to believe we only have people who can legally be in the military.
    But I have no faith in that premise. If citizenship in this country means nothing to our people running the show - why should military oaths mean anything?

I think there is a good possibility there are a number of illegals in not only the NG, but in the regular military.

Also, as far as the guards being from all over the country, I hope so - but it may come down to saying they must be able to speak Spanish to be on the border.

I am just rambling.

In other words, I believe anything and everything is possible concerning this situation - except that anything will be done that will benefit America and Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The original was sent to the San Diego Minutemen then relayed. This is the original to include source audio and an article.

National Guard planners in Washington are concerned about the loyalty of Guard units with large numbers of Hispanics according to Capt. Dale Dye as broadcast on KFI Los Angeles 21 May 06.

Audio: http://www.minutemanpirateradio.com/bon ... 1May06.mp3

Also see:
    Gangs claim their turf in Iraq
    http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst ... ngs01.html

Are there criminals and gang members in the military? You bet. I did police work for over 17 years while in the Air Force.

The only people who can sign up for the military are US citizens and resident aliens. The US military does not knowingly take illegal aliens. If there are illegals in the military they had some pretty good papers. Eventually though they will apply for a security clearance or some special duty assignment and a further investigation into their background will show their status.

I can't listen to the sound file now. I'll assume the insinuation is that a Hispanic soldier will overlook illegals crossing the border. What I was getting at earlier is, OK, that would be a possibility. But would they risk their career on it? Keep in mind that not only do these people have their military careers at stake but possibly their civilian jobs as well. These units will be coming from all over the US. Not just Hispanic areas.

The audio is a report that National Guard planners in Washington are concerned about this situation. It is something they are considering.

This is Washington's concern, just thought it interesting that they would mention it.

Some of these troops have specifically entered the military as per LaRaza's goal.

Many are concerned, including both older & younger Vets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just to reiterate - what's with Bush. The throll keeps repeating to us what he wants...without listening to us. This is yet another proof of his immense lack of intelligence and ignorance...Definition of stupidity is repeating the same action, hoping for a different outcome. Unless, we are the ones he thinks are stupid...This is the last stand folks. Never give up.

Stay sharp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast