Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LT. Col. Allen West on Illegal Immigration Like this guy !!

We need HIM in the White House NOW!!!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

This letter is to the American Defense Society whose Chairman was Richard Melancthon Hurd. I am a junior and my father was named for Hurd who was his godfather.

The following is one of my favorite thoughts on the issue of immigration. It's from President Theodore Roosevelt in a letter to the American Defense Society in 1919, 10 years after his presidency.
    --Lou Dobbs

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...

There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

--Theodore Roosevelt, 1919
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bring our military home from chasing cavemen and put them on the border, airports and seaports and tell them -- go get 'em. Trust me within a few months the border WILL be secure.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Mark B, agree with your comment about the military...but unlike the last administration, this one would not only send them down there unarmed, but would probably make them pass out water and rations to those who cross the border...Stange but true!

Quote Originally Posted by KJ4EYD
    Mark B, agree with your comment about the military...but unlike the last administration, this one would not only send them down there unarmed, but would probably make them pass out water and rations to those who cross the border...Stange but true!
    I think you've got that right....it's clear that this administration is in office for one purpose only and that is to continue the dismantling of the USA and to bankrupt American citizens and make it so awful to live here that the ones that can afford it are leaving the country in droves and taking their education and their money with them...it's so plain to see...it's pitiful that the majority of the sheeple in this country cannot see for themselves what's being done to them and to their future and to their children's future.

Every bill WE THE PEOPLE have passed to get control of our borders and to stop the illegal invasion and occupation of the USA by Mexico has been overturned or put on hold by corrupt judges. Yet OUR "representatives" keep putting forth bills and legislation to make the complete take over of this country inevitable. HOW MUCH CLEARER CAN THEY MAKE IT???? Washington, DC no longer WORKS FOR US!!!

The longer we hold off not securing our borders and not taking away citizenship priviledges from non-citizens in this country the harder it is going to be to take this country back and set it back on track. The worms in the White House and all over Washington, DC know this. That's why they keep tripping us up in ALL of our endeavors toward trying to save our sovereignty, customs, culture and LANGUAGE!

We need to restore the Republic back to what it once was, at least to as good as it was before those worms murdered JFK for trying to get us out from under the thumb of the Federal Reserve. Then we need to go from there and completely CLEAN HOUSE!

Illegal immigration is a WEAPON of mass destruction that has been unleashed upon this country by the very people that have been put into office to defend and protect the Constitution and uphold the laws of this land...OBVIOUSLY THEY AREN'T DOING THAT!! There are measures in OUR Constitution that were put there so that WE THE PEOPLE could remedy this sort of situtation if the ugliness of it ever dared rear its ugly head...WELL , LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...it has reared it's ugly head, just as our founding fathers knew it eventually would!!!

They gave us the tools and instruments to take action. We need to take action, now!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

We need the Congress packed with his patriotism.

I hope he wins in his district. Maybe he'll run for President someday.

I would definately consider voting for him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)