Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WITH SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER
    REPRESENTING HARRY REID
    CONGRESSMAN LUIS GUTIERREZ
    If I lived in Nevada, I would consider this an insult that my own senator can't be bothered to attend, instead he sends a racist ethnocentric buffoon from IL to "represent" him. How typical of a coward.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

When I was 6 I was placed in a Nevada state Orphanage, I don't remember seeing one hispanic there. It sucked even without them there. "Sisters of the Unholy Covenant"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Just wondering here

What gives ol Luis the right to "represent" Harry Reid?

Nevada did not elect him , he has no right to speak for anybody
    elected in this state to the voters of this state

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    In NY you could be ticketed and possibly arrested for possessing an open alcohol beverage in a public place. So be careful.
    This is Nevada
    Besides , its one street over from my house , the place will be full of mexicans and on a Sunday afternoon , I doubt I will be the only one with a beer .

This place is buried in the middle of a neighborhood with a huge drainage ditch behind it

FIESTA , SI SE PUEDO, ARIBA , CARAMBA AND VIVA LA RAZA

Probably be seiu goons there also but I'm a member of the afl-cio and my wife is a registered dem (but votes repub)
    So I"m doubly safe

LOL Have fun!!!!!!

Kathyet

Banned
    Well I went over , it was in the block down the street , Not where I thought it would be , They had a permit and you needed to rsvp to get in. Lots of cops and ominous black suvs.

I didn't hang

Probably didn't miss anything anyway

Even with bringing in a "CEVASA"???? Bummer.....

Kathyet

Banned
    When I drove past I didn't see a big crowd

I think it was a non event , Remember , most of the ones in this area are illegal,

They can't vote anyway

Were they handing out Bud-Light and Food Stamps? I'm glad it was a no show for the most part just like that one nation crap.Mr. Gutierrass can't even bring in the illegals he's sworn to protect. "Go Home Luis, nobody wants to buy your BS here Louie"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is funny actually. Is somebody sabotaging Soros money by printing the flyer in English? Or are the paid organizers really that stupid? And Luis Gutierrez' protection needs frightening off the people he is trying to reach. I'm laughing so hard.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Sounds like our enemy is pretty stupid. "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12