Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Luis Gutierrez's Amnesty Tour.

Press Release

Immigration Rallies Intensify as New Administration Takes Office

Gutierrez' Nationwide Campaign to Document Family Separation Makes Final Stop in Chicago before Moving South

January 22, 2009

Media Contact: Rebecca Dreilinger (202) 225-8203

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (Chicago, IL) – On Saturday January 25, U.S. Representative Luis V. Gutierrez (D-IL) will hold an immigration rally as part of his national campaign for an immigration system that keeps families together and enhances our security in a time of economic crisis.
    The rally is part of an ongoing national effort that has already spread from Chicago to New York and North Carolina. In the coming weeks, rallies planned in Florida, Georgia, Texas, New Mexico and California will continue to document the testimonies of U.S. citizens whose families are being torn apart by a broken immigration system. (Univision reports that the tour will take part from February 27 to April 4).

What:

Immigration Reform Rally — National Familias Unidas Campaign

Who:
    U.S. Congressman Luis V. Gutierrez (D-IL)
    U.S. Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)

Father Micheal Shanahan

When:

Sunday, Jan.25th, 3:30 p.m.

(Gutierrez to speak by 4 p.m.)

Where:

Our Lady of Lourdes

4640 N. Ashland Park

Chicago, IL

"This week, the most historic leader of our time took the oath of office. Now it is time to realize bold and historic change," said Rep. Gutierrez. "Chicago's families continue to come forward — strongly and courageously — to demand that change. They refuse to quit, and I will not stop fighting with them. They are showing the human face on the issue by sharing their deeply personal stories of the harm that our broken system has caused them and millions of U.S. citizens. They, like I, believe that we can begin to put a stop to the deportation-only policies that rip our families apart."

Already nearly 40 evangelical church leaders, representing nearly 20,000 parishioners, have joined Rep. Gutierrez to demonstrate the vast numbers of Americans—from all political backgrounds—who demand change from a legal system that undermines family values. U.S. citizens whose families have been affected will be available to share their specific stories with press.

http://luisgutierrez.house.gov/PRArticl ... ewsID=1358

Hey Louie! How about asking former immigrants how their lives are being destroyed by illegal aliens stealing their ID? How about asking Americans too?

Hope he's met by a crowd of of shoe-throwing Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Stop separating families! -- Deport them all!! Deport the illegal invaders who abandoned their families!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Yes, we are for family reunification in your own country.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stop separating families! -- Deport them all!! Deport the illegal invaders who abandoned their families!
    (ABANDONED THEIR CHILDREN IN MEXICO)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    They can be just as good a Christian South of the border Father Micheal Shanahan

and as far as U.S. Congressman Luis V. Gutierrez (D-IL) ... Who OWN's you.. what government (S) south of the border is pulling your strings

In the coming weeks, rallies planned in Florida, Georgia, Texas, New Mexico and California will continue to document the testimonies of U.S. citizens whose families are being torn apart by a broken immigration system.
    Did it ever occur to this traitor to interview the Americans he supposedly represents and ask them the effect illegal immigration has had on THEIR families?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

They are showing the human face on the issue by sharing their deeply personal stories of the harm that our broken system has caused them and millions of U.S. citizens. They, like I, believe that we can begin to put a stop to the deportation-only policies that rip our families apart."
    WAIT A MINUTE! You are talking about the U.S. citizens. The U.S. citizens want the borders and laws enforced.

In this statement you are talking about ILLEGALS NOT CTIZENS!

"This week, the most historic leader of our time took the oath of office
    Where in the world did they ever get that idea. Time has yet to tell..
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

This guy can shove it, he is just another racist ignorant person. These people dont give a crap about the fact that over in New York we have to deal with Russian mafia's or anything else. All this guy cares about is Mexicans. He should not be allowed to go around filling people's mind's with irrashional racism. This guy has alot of balls, saying things like "For the race[ mexicans], everything. For everyone else, nothing." Does he not realise that it's not just hispanic people that would be given amnesty? Infact I bet the European immigrants would be getting it before the hispanics do. I'd like to go to one of this guy's rallies so I can throw my shoe's at him. These people already ripped their families apart anyways when they decided to leave Mexico, by all means people; take your violent gang ridden chicano kids with you. I'm tired of the way hispanics keep making the illegal immigration issue about them. Maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal if they werent all ignorant, I'd like to see these chicano ppl who yelp in the streets "viva la mexico! **** white trash!" to spend a year down there and see just how stupid they were to glorify such a horrible place. They also claim that us American's live off them. HAH!!! WHATEVER. When will the people OPEN THEIR EYES andd see how racist these aztlan beleivers are?! Theyre hateful people who care about nobody but themselves, Jamiel Shaw unfortunetly found this out the unfair way. Once agian they CHOSE to come to this country, we never forced them here, we arent opressing anyone, we need to make these chicano's go stand on the south Mexican/Guatamalan border to get a taste of real corruption, hypocracy, racism and oppression. I bet then, they would stop all this nonsense that America is such a horrible place.

I agree Louis has no interest beyond making illegal hispanics legal. Don't enforce the laws whatever you do.......no matter what other serious corruption is going on because of it.

Most of these families are and have been seperated. For every 1000 there might be 1 worth considering. He's one I'd like to toss a heavy work boot at......heard all he has to say a 100 times over, so there's nothing new.....give "my people" amnesty. Sorry bud.....no go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast