LYIN' DEMOCRATS USE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION TO DESTROY AMERICA

August 6, 2018

Jesse Lee Peterson

Liberal Democrats are at war with President Donald Trump.

They are preparing to sue the Trump administration over the president’s latest attempt to punish “sanctuary cities” that harbor illegal aliens.

Last month, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions warned that cities that do not assist federal immigration agents seeking to deport illegals would no longer receive funding.

California Attorney General Xavier Becerra – along with other California city and county attorneys – is considering suing the Justice Department to stop the funds from being taken away from sanctuary cities and states. California was allocated nearly $18 million under a grant program in 2017.

Obama crony Rahm Emanuel also announced that Chicago is going to sue the Trump Justice Department over its new sanctuary city rules. Chicago has had more than 400 homicides this year and is on pace to surpass last year’s death toll. Yet, Emanuel is putting the Democratic Party and his selfish political aspirations over the safety of Chicago’s black residents.

Shameful!

Democrats want America overrun by hordes of illegal aliens that don’t share our Christian values. They’re enticing them with handouts in exchange for their vote in the future. This is the same way they seduced black Americans. It’s all about power and votes for the Democratic Party.

This was evident on a recent forum I participated in at Politicon. I appeared on an immigration panel titled, “Mr. Trump, Tear Down This Wall.” Rep. Ted Lieu, D-Calif.; Hector Villagra, executive director of the ACLU of Southern California; Julissa Arce, CNBC and Huffington Post contributor; and Vann Newkirk, writer for the Atlantic, joined me on the panel. Former MSNBC host Krystal Ball was the moderator.

The panel was stacked with four highly educated and intellectual liberals. I was the lone conservative. Even the moderator was liberal and pro-illegal immigration.

During our discussion, Hector Villagra of the ACLU and others made the bogus claim that there is a direct connection between the prison industry complex and law enforcement going after illegal aliens. I told the sly Villagra that the ACLU is un-American and all it does is lie!

I asked Villagra if he was troubled that law-abiding black Americans are being adversely affected by the influx of illegal aliens. He refused to answer.

Moderator Krystal Ball allowed the liberal panelists to personally attack me, but when I defended myself, she repeatedly interrupted.

All the liberals on the panel said a border wall is “too expensive” and “ineffective.” I made the point that illegals are receiving more food stamps and handouts than ever before. Therefore, we should stop paying for illegals and put that money toward securing the border. According to the Federation for American Immigration Reform, or FAIR, illegal aliens cost U.S. taxpayers $113 billion a year!

Julissa Arce and the moderator agreed with me that we need to know who is coming into the country, but Julissa said building a wall won’t keep us safe because people will still find ways to come in illegally.

Liberals claim a border wall won’t keep out criminal aliens, yet they have no problem putting up walls around their homes to secure their properties. So I asked Julissa and the rest of the panel whether they have walls around their homes. They refused to answer.

Krystal Ball said illegal immigration is good for America, including blacks. The elitism, dishonesty and callousness that these liberals showed for American citizens and the law are shocking. They intentionally blur the lines between legal and illegal immigration. I told them, unlike liberals, I don’t lie. And I made the point that we’re talking about illegal, not legal, immigration.

Democrat Ted Lieu and ACLU’s Hector Villagra said illegals commit fewer crimes than natural-born citizens. I called them out on their lies.

The Heritage Foundation reported that the Government Accountability Office released two shocking reports in 2005 on criminal aliens who are in prison for committing crimes in the U.S. and issued an updated report in 2011. The first report shows that non-citizens commit federal crimes at three times the rate of citizens. The second report was even more disturbing.

Rep. Lieu openly admitted that the goal of Democrats is to get new immigrants registered to vote. I told the audience the reason most immigrants end up voting Democrat is because the party seduces them with taxpayer-funded handouts and Obama phones!

Hector Villagra claimed Obama was the “deporter in chief.” Again, I told him he was wrong, wrong, wrong! And that he was a dishonest man.

The Obama administration did not deport large numbers of illegals from the U.S. interior. It fudged the numbers by counting illegals turned away at or near the border by ICE as deportations – typical liberal deception.

Despite the Democrats’ lies, Trump’s leadership is making America great again. Republicans in Congress recently introduced bills that would put tens of billions of dollars toward completing a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Trump is making gang eradication a priority. He is urging Attorney General Jeff Sessions to get real tough with vicious illegal-alien criminal organizations like MS-13.

Securing the border is a top priority for this president. Republicans must fight with him and follow through on their campaign promise to stop the illegal invasion.

https://www.wnd.com/2017/08/lyin-dem...stroy-america/