Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MA: ICE was too nice

Letter: ICE was too nice
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GHS
    Posted Mar 11, 2008 @ 12:08 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We had representatives from ICE on a Brazilian radio show last night trying to calm the fears of illegal Brazilians. I listened to the show for 90 minutes and all the questions that were asked were asked by Brazilians. They didn't give the number to call in English so we Americans didn't have a chance to comment.

The illegals pretty much were looking for answers that would tell them that they had nothing to worry about unless they were breaking the law, and the ICE officials danced around that point several times.

The problem is, most of the Brazilians, by ICE definition are bonifide "lawbreakers" and could be arrested at any time, especially if they have been deported once and are back in the country, or if they are using false documents. Judging by the callers who called in, many seemed to fit that profile.

How people doing things like this can think they have nothing to worry about is beyond me. If I was an illegal Brazilian, I wouldn't feel too secure.

I personally thought the ICE Reps were too nice, and should of come down harder on these criminaliens.

JIM RIZOLI,
    Framingham

www.metrowestdailynews.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Perhaps they used caller ID and also traced the calls.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)