Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THIS MADE ME SICK...

Foul, disgusting, corrupt New Jersey Politicians at it again...

A panel advising Gov. Jon Corzine on immigrant issues is considering recommending the state allow undocumented immigrants "driver privilege cards" and in-state college tuition rates.

Two Hispanic leaders have told the Record of Bergen County that the state's public advocate, Ron Chen, told them the measures would be included in a panel's report to Corzine.

But a spokeswoman for Chen told the newspaper that it hasn't been decided what would be included in the report.

The "driver privilege cards" and in-state tuition would need legislative approval before becoming law. Groups that support tighter immigration control have said they'd oppose the measures.

Corzine assembled a panel on immigrant rights with the idea of passing comprehensive immigration reform.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/0 ... iving.html

I just cannot believe in times like this, with this so-called bad economy, that politicians would ever even CONSIDER giving something like this to illegal aliens.

I believe if they do -- it's going to lead to citizen unrest.

I can only hope.

Man...he's going to get hammered real quick, this should be good
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Read the comments. People are PO'd at the mere suggestion of this radical proposition.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity

That was my first thought

You want to bring the popcorn or shall I?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are. Can't blame them. I can tell you making them semi-legal will not guarentee they will have insurance or won't flee the country like the one here who tried to beat a train and killed 5 people (I think) that was in her vehicle. She split for the border as soon as they let her go and it seems to be a common theme. They've found illegals with a ton of different identies from a ton of different states.......if they think this is suddenly going to make them honest.....forget it. Driving is a privelage, not a right and simply being here illegally is enough to warrent a pass on any of this.

Then with in-state tuition.....the very next words out of their mouths is we're poor, we need grants to go to school for free and by the way, we DEMAND bi-lingual must speak Spanish teachers for us. They need to be stopped cold in their tracks because nothing is ever enough and the demands are endless. They can go home and get their education there for alot cheaper than here and stay and do something for their own country.

I can't believe with the unemployment rate for that state that they would even THINK of doing something like this.

Here is a contact page for the Gov hisself
    http://www.state.nj.us/governor/govmail.html

Office of the Governor
    PO Box 001
    Trenton, NJ 08625
    609-292-6000

Here is for Ron Chen's office.

Department of the Public Advocate

Call: (609) 826-5090
    Fax: (609) 984-4747
    Email: PublicAdvocate@advocate.state.nj.us
    Write: 240 West State Street, 16th Floor
    P.O. Box 851
    Trenton, N.J. 08625

These idiots need to be hammered starting now, All the other states (even Oregon) are taking away these driving ability's
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

Who cares about us Americans in this world? And I hope North Carolina doesn't think that we favor letting undocumented immigrants (illegals); free or scholarships awards to attend college.

(Including these undocumented immigrants into the high school GPA's is already messing up some American students chances of getting into colleges.)

If Corzine doesn't think about what Spitzer went through with his drivers license debacle and have second thoughts, he should be checked for mental illness.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity

That was my first thought

You want to bring the popcorn or shall I?

Pass's popcorn to azwreath
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast