Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Make a list of questions

Very shortly we will start the election process for Congress ... we need a plan ... let’s go to ALL the stops that ALL candidates make and ask a set of questions...
    Will you vote money to close the border?

How much ... as much as it takes?

Will you introduce a bill for such as your first act in the new Congress?

Will you include money for all the border guards and Coast Guard needed?

Will you pledge to work for the cause behind doors and pledge not to work against it .... ever?

That’s just a few ... let’s make a list and ask ... ask ... ask ...this is our last chance to shutdown the border.

Remember ... open border... We the people lose...
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

lose

Just me,
    We do need to vote - unless we do , it may very well be the last vote we have that counts.

But I think we could just make it simple - vote all of them out. 'We have a 90% encumbency rate. That means many of them have been up there quite some time. They have had time to do something and haven't. In fact, they have all supported this madness - either in action or in inaction - except for Tancredo.

Reid from Utah talked a good talk - then did a full turn around because 'some relative was an immigrant. Give me a break. He has been trying for some years to get the Constitution changed so someone not born in America can be President.

Think about that one for a while in light of the recent happenings. If he has his way, within 5 years, we could have a President born in Mexico - and elected by these new citizens.

I say - let's just be simple about this and vote all of them out - everyone of them except Tancredo.

Then we do it again.

They have had time - they have made promises, like to uphold the law, and they have not.

Time to replace them -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nntrixie ... I tend to agree with you ... but as you say there are a few that are doing some good .... I would really like to see term limits ... we could start with no career office holders (elected or appointed) so no need for a pension ... but first we must make money not equal to speech .... a person with a lot of money seems to think they have more democracy than I do ...

Just me,

You are better informed than I am - I am sure - so there may be some.

I have heard some lately jump on the bandwagon, but it seems to me they have been very silent on the subject for a long time - except Tancredo.

We are going to have to make term limits. There is no way they are going to vote themselves out of those cushy jobs - with all the perks. That is just not going to happen.

As far as people with money having more democracy - they do now - and we need to change it.

Not meant to be argumentative - just the way I see it.

If they haven't been working for us - they have been working against us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, my gosh - I made an error.

It isn't Reid that is pushing for a change to allow foreign born citizens to be President. It is the other man and I am having a 'Senior Moment' and the name will not surface.

Sorry about that -

I think we agree ... I sure would vote 98% of them out .... I remember when I would vote against all incumbents ... they got wise and stoped marking incumbents on the ballet ...

We have candidates old and new running for offices in this state. I have written them ALL letters asking them their view on different positions as it regards to the border. With one exception (Arthur Loux, TX senate candidate) not ONE has bothered to respond. I find that frightening, personally!

All were perfectly willing to talk about most anything else but that.

Strike any of you odd, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    lose
    One of the nice things about the software running this board is the edit function.

Make a mistake in a post? You can edit it after it's been posted.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Make a list of questions

Good morning group,
    I am new at this, so just bare with me. Justme, I think that the first question
    to be asked at these rallies should be the following.

Mr./Mrs possible candidate for office, would you kindly recite the oath of office for the elected office you now hold or are aspiring to hold. If they can give their response then ask if they would like to explain why, if incumbent, they are not doing their jobs with regards to upholding the constitution?

Don't let them brush you off, DO NOT let them dance around the subject.

I feel this is the only question that needs answering, as the answer will give you the true answer to all the rest of your questions.

McNary61
    Do not let the Brave souls that have given their very best for this country
    die in vein!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast