Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Making a big problem bigger.

Making a big problem bigger.

Illegal immigration is already a big problem and democrats want to make it bigger with amnesty for some of the family members. When I think democrats can’t get any stupider, they do. SCHIP, the Dream Act and now the Agriculture bill. What is next? We cannot let our guard down for one second. We have to be prepared for the unthinkable and ridiculous because they are capable of it.
    It makes absolute no sense to give legal status to children of illegal aliens with the excuse they are here of no cause of their own. Are we going to keep the children and deport their parents? And it makes no sense to give children born here to illegal aliens automatic birthright citizenship. All this just complicate the illegal immigration problem.
    It make no sense to give legal status to guest workers when they will go into the inner cities and not come back next season and more have to be brought in to fill the shortage of workers.
    All of this only encourages more illegal immigration. A never ending cicle of illegal immigration. All of this is just making the illegal immigration problem a bigger problem than it is.
    Why can't they just let the immigration laws work. Work place enforcement works. Border security works.

I totally agree. All it does is give the illegals and their supporters ammunitiion to stay here and suck the taxpayers dry. With all my heart I hope and pray that the next POTUS seriously considers:

1. rescinding the 14th amendment;

2. sanctioning all employers and issuing heavy fines if they are caught employing an illegal alien; if they are aware that they are employing an illegal they should be jailed and their business license should be revoked.

3. rescind all financial aid to countries who have citizens in America illegally;

4. makes it legal in every state to ask for identification of anyone suspected of being illegal;

5. deports them AND ALL OF THEIR OFFSPRING IMMEDIATELY;

6. abolishes all entitlement to any form of state or federal aid, assistance or benefits of any kind to anyone in this country illegally;

7. Imprisons anyone (including citizens) caught harboring illegal aliens, all churches and other, including the child molesting catholic priests.

8. Disband any organization that defends illegal aliens and clogs the judicial system with their frivolous law suits.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I think there should be more corporation between ICE, state and local officials. I would like to see them picked up like they were when I was a child. Many times, traveling on a bus, immigration authorities would come on the bus at stops and remove them. Now they would call that racial profiling and ACLU would be ready to file a suit. Why are they able to sue any time for anything? I wish we were able to sue those who make these immigration laws and refuse to enforce them we are the ones to suffer.

When I think democrats can’t get any stupider, they do. SCHIP, the Dream Act and now the Agriculture bill. What is next? We cannot let our guard down for one second. We have to be prepared for the unthinkable and ridiculous because they are capable of it.
    As usual, you're right on target, Dyehard. I'm sorry to have to say it, I don't mean to offend any Democrats.....but man alive......that party is out to lunch.....and dinner!!

I seriously think there are several members of that party who need to have some sort of mental stability test administered to them.....and the results should be given to the American people!!

They are way out of line, wildly out of control, and to millions of Americans, they are downright frightening.

People used to call President Bush a dictator.......whoa!! You want to see a dictatorship?!! You surely will if this party gets into the White House.

(Just for the record, I consider myself to be an Independent, but I sure am not leaning towards the Democrats, that's for sure!)

It would be like going from the pot into the fire.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)