Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Making Demands During the Lull

I think this is the time to demand. I sent this list of demands to my Senators (FL)this morning. If this list is helpful to you, please use it.
    We demand:
    1. You secure the border. The National Guard Soldiers will be given the duty to arrest invaders. Give the Soldiers bullets for self protection. The current smoke and mirrors show is not acceptable. The Senate has neglected it’s duty for 30 years. Get it done now.
    2. You vigorously enforce all immigrations laws. Arrest employers of invaders. No more lame excuses from employers. If a job applicant can not speak English, they are not a citizen.
    3. Get the maliciously prosecuted and persecuted border patrol agents our of prison. We will not accept political prisoners. Sent the correct message by apologizing and reinstating with back pay. You will never be able to hire border patrol agents until you correct this injustice.
    4. Remove the phone line in your office that was installed for non-citizens to petition you on pending immigration legislation. Non-citizens do not have a voice. AquÃ* hablamos inglés sólo.
    You give LaRaza our tax money which is spent to undermine the rule of law. This is not how we want our tax money used. Stop it now.
    5. Ice agents should not be moved from their important positions to guard presidential candidates. Find other law enforcement for the candidates.
    6. NEW law: All local law enforcement is required to arrest invaders. Entering the USA illegally is a felony. No judicial review. Lack of a visa, and you are guilty of a felony. After fingerprinting and iris scan, hire a bus and take them to the border. The law should include a 50 year prison sentence for illegal re-entry.
    Get serious about this invasion and get the job done NOW.
    7. Spin no longer works. We record C-span on Tivo. Senate treachery is in our living rooms every night. We have copies of proposed legislation on the Internet. We read. Honesty and courage will be rewarded on election day. The marvels of instant communication will force you to do the right thing.
    8. No CEO or lobbyist was on my ballot. Send you corporate bosses packing.
    We hold you personally liable for taking these actions. No more excuses.
    Shelva Preston

Welcome Shelva! That's a good list. I'm going to add it to my fax flotsom that I send out daily.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Welcome Shelva!!!!

Glad to have you join the fight!
    We are grateful for each new American who joins in to fight back!
    Well done on the list!

Shelvapreston...you rock! Your talking points are exceedingly good. I will add them to my list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    shelvaprestin WELCOME!!!

We're on the same page! Try this link for our activism thread!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... highlight=

I have noticed the same thing. I post in a lot of online news papers that have comments sections. I’ve seen the lull in the storm there for the last few days also (6-23-2007). Maybe it is the eye of the storm. I’ve heard that the backside can be worse than the front side.

I’m sure we could “niceâ€

Re: Making Demands During the Lull

Quote Originally Posted by shelvapreston

Snip...

6. NEW law: All local law enforcement is required to arrest invaders. Entering the USA illegally is a felony. No judicial review. Lack of a visa, and you are guilty of a felony. After fingerprinting and iris scan, hire a bus and take them to the border. The law should include a 50 year prison sentence for illegal re-entry.
    Get serious about this invasion and get the job done NOW.

Snip...
    Shelva Preston
    That already is a law.

TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER II > Part VIII > § 1324

(c) Authority to arrest
    No officer or person shall have authority to make any arrests for a violation of any provision of this section except officers and employees of the Service designated by the Attorney General, either individually or as a member of a class, and all other officers whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws.

So is Aiding and Abetting.

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
    Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."
    Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
    A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:
    * assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
    * encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
    * knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

"When people fear the government, you have tyranny. When the government fears the people, you have liberty"

-Thomas Jefferson

Great list Shelva. Thank you for posting and for joining with other ALIPACERS.

********* WELCOME ***********

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME TO ALIPAC SHELVA,Glad to have you with us!!

Like your list some great idea!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GET INVOLVED NOW! TIMES RUNNING OUT!!
    .................................................. .................................................. .......
    COME ON EVERYONE WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW! "BILL 1639" STOP IT !!
    "JOIN OUR FOCUS CAMPAIGN"
    HELP SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM THIS INVASION! OK LOOKIE LOU'S YES YOU!!
    join in on the CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS TO OUR SENATORS!!
    "FOCUS CAMPAIGN" DAILY INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70455
    ALL CONTACT INFORMATION.....Senators, news, radio, ETC.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216
    Your contributions are welcome, help keep ALIPAC afloat and fighting!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)