Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Making "it" a felony!

The house member (sorry I forgot his name) from Virginia has presented
    a bill to make illegal immigration a felony which it certainly should be.
    These people are stealing ss #s and presenting false documents and
    that is a a felony if nothing else! Other reps are slowly signing on
    to co sponsor this bill and we need to let our house members know
    that we want this to pass.

This is another problem we can address in our "spare" time.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Sensenbrenner tried this before and it wouldn't pass. And even if it did, the Senate would never make it felony.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And I think you're talking about Virgil Goode. He's the one who tried to get enough House members to help him stop the Mexican trucks.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Virgil Goode works very hard against illegal immigration.
    I have been impressed with the work he does and tries to do.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

As soon as we kill the BAD-DREAM act, I say we call and support this bill. I think those who are trying to help our cause need to feel our support and appreciation as much as the traitors in the Senate need to feel our ire.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with Cayla and say we should encourage our reps to start working on these types of legislation.

Head 'em up,move 'em out. Rawhide!

JAK
    Sensenbrenner tried this before and it wouldn't pass. And even if it did, the Senate would never make it felony.
    Many of these people need to be replaced!!! I hope Americans are waking up...and WON'T re elect some of these TRAITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    As soon as we kill the BAD-DREAM act, I say we call and support this bill. I think those who are trying to help our cause need to feel our support and appreciation as much as the traitors in the Senate need to feel our ire.
    Seems to me that we need to support such legislation AS VIGOROUSLY as we oppose these amnesty bills. That's playing offense, rather than playing defense which is what we're doing now, trying to stop various mini amnesties.

We need to SLAM THE DOOR on all those amnesties, and a law making illegal immigration felony would pretty much accomplish that.

You'd see MASS SELF-DEPORTATION of illegals if such a bill was passed. No illegals = no amnesty bills = problem solved!

Well, there's evidence now that enforcement of our laws is working. Some are being deported, others going home on their own, and many more going to Canada who has an open door policy. Canada is complaining big time and you can read about it in News Letters in an article Zeezil posted.
    Canada is blaming America for not straightening out our immigration problem. I can see a big mess coming over this.

If we made it a felony to come here illegally, it would solve eveybody's problem.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, there's evidence now that enforcement of our laws is working. Some are being deported, others going home on their own, and many more going to Canada who has an open door policy. Canada is complaining big time and you can read about it in News Letters in an article Zeezil posted.
    Canada is blaming America for not straightening out our immigration problem. I can see a big mess coming over this.

If we made it a felony to come here illegally, it would solve eveybody's problem.

Canada can't say a word about our policy . They are about to come under sharia law in some areas . One of their officials even said he saw nothing wrong with sharia law . I forgot which one said it though .

I guess here in America, the the militants from islam and atzlan can fight over the spoils later on if we let this Dream Act pass .

I have called and called and the aides are getting meaner but most of them are probably immigrants who are finding it harder to keep their traps shut . The lines are also busier today .