Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mamie, Where are You ?

Mamie let us know that she made it through the hurricanes, but we haven't seen her as often. She was being offered a job with one of her elected officials. Maybe she is overwhelmed with work. Wherever she is I know she is working hard to get the borders secured and our immigration laws enforced. Mamie and Judy are two great Americans, that's for sure. They sure give us an education everytime they post !!
    I sure miss them too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thanks for the kind statements. I've been sick and haven't been on the computer much, all these politicians that don't care about our country makes my blood pressure go up!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Oh my gosh, thank heavens you are here with us tonight as we await the results from California. We hope you're doing better, Mamie. Your health is first to all us. We really miss you. Don't come back until you're sure it's okay.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good to hear from you Mamie.

W

Glad to hear from you maybe. They make my blood presure rise as well. I cant wait to vote.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

tms

Maime I am glad your back.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

it's been hard for me to get on the 'puter, I've got to get it fixed.

y'all might appreciate this ... the other night my brother-in-law called me to help my nephew with his homework -- the Constitution. One of the questions he asked was "what should every citizen know about the 'Bill of Rights'" --- I told him it was the "rights of the citizens and the states -- not "illegal aliens" and not foreigners" ... I'm curious to see if he got that one right!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Oh boy, Mamie...you've got to report back asap on that !!!

I tried calling him today to find out.

I wish he had given me more time ... a day would have been nice to really consider the questions.

another question was something about a "citizen" taking a "citizenship test" -- I told him "citizens" aren't required to take a test, only aliens ...

yes

Mamie; the test portion of the citizenship process is comprised of the inquisitor asking you questions about America, its history , laws etc. until you get six right. You can't fail, they just keep asking til you get six right. Small wonder we get new citizens who know nothing about our country.

There are at least 6 softball questions that almost any fool could get right. g

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast