Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

The Man From El Chuco: Border Scarface

The Man From El Chuco: Border Scarface
    newspapertree.com

Just when I thought I could continue my seemingly unstoppable series of pinko pontification and mash notes to immigrants, undocumented or otherwise, a story on the Web site for La Opinión made me want to switch sides, if only for a second. Lou Dobbs, feel free to file this one under “We don’t want illegal aliens, and neither does Mexico.â€

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Seems like they really are sending us their poor and criminals. And they don't want them back.

"Border sheriffs claim they need more money to keep the wave of crime that drowns Mexico from engulfing our fair cities and the Mexican mayors unwittingly back them up."

Perhaps the sheriffs should be getting together with the mayors on the U.S. side of the border WHO DON'T WANT A FENCE!!!!!!!!! Seems to me they are working at cross-purposes.

But I thought they were all just hard working people looking for a better life and they were all building America for us.

I thought all that were being rounded up were corn venders -

Are they now admitted that somehow a lot of their unsavory characters have come to this country?

These are the people LaRaza, Fox, Calderon and many American politicians want us to keep here?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote from article-
    But wait, don’t uncork the moonshine just yet, my anti-immigrant friends.

What do you think is being implied by this statement?

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

What I find that's odd is that well, there are 'white' Mexicans and 'brown' Mexicans. It seems to me that the people who Mexico are sending to the U.S. are the 'brown' Mexicans. Then when they are deported from the U.S., Mexico doesn't want them back. Not only is the Mexican government discriminating against the 'brown' Mexicans, but they are abandoning their own citizens, which should be a crime in the eyes of the UN. Do the 'white' Mexicans consider the 'brown' Mexicans Mexicans at all? Are the majority of 'brown' Mexicans poor and live in poverty? If so, then it must be that the 'white' Mexicans don't want to support the 'brown' Mexicans by opening up their resources and create jobs for them. They'd rather ship them north after filling them with hate against Americans while telling their 'brown' countrymen that the Americans stole their land. Being as uneducated as some of them are about history, they buy into it and come here full of hate.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong and if you do, explain to me how it really is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    What I find that's odd is that well, there are 'white' Mexicans and 'brown' Mexicans. It seems to me that the people who Mexico are sending to the U.S. are the 'brown' Mexicans. Then when they are deported from the U.S., Mexico doesn't want them back. Not only is the Mexican government discriminating against the 'brown' Mexicans, but they are abandoning their own citizens, which should be a crime in the eyes of the UN. Do the 'white' Mexicans consider the 'brown' Mexicans Mexicans at all? Are the majority of 'brown' Mexicans poor and live in poverty? If so, then it must be that the 'white' Mexicans don't want to support the 'brown' Mexicans by opening up their resources and create jobs for them. They'd rather ship them north after filling them with hate against Americans while telling their 'brown' countrymen that the Americans stole their land. Being as uneducated as some of them are about history, they buy into it and come here full of hate.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong and if you do, explain to me how it really is.
    ROFL... And they call US racist?????