Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MANY CCIR members/Minutemen attended the MMP "Operatio

Guys we need to BLAST Holiday Inn for the treatment of our Minutemen! This is unacceptable!

MANY CCIR members/Minutemen attended the MMP "Operation Sovereignty 9/11" kick-off and 60-day Border Watch Rally in Laredo, TX. It was great! With a backdrop of over 3,000 American flags with the names of those killed in the 9/11 terrorist attack attached to them (provided by Glenn Spencer), Barb Coe was the MC and some of the speakers included Glenn, Lupe Moreno, MMP Founder Jim Gilchrist, syndicated columnist and author Jerome Corsi and patriot Rep. Steve King (R-IA).

Trip Overview
    Laredo, TX is a frightening city. It is owned and controlled by Mexican agents posing as U.S. elected officials. Hatred of the Minutemen at this event was so thick you could have cut it with a knife. The mayor dubbed us "racist garbage", said he wanted us out of his city and Mexican protesters wanted to know why we were in their city. Laredo is a living example of the "takeover" of an American city by hostile foreign invaders.

Several CCIR/Minutemen stayed at the HOLIDAY INN.
    o The mezzanine was decorated with Mexican flags.
    o The foyer floor-tile is the Mexican flag. We saw NO American flags in the hotel.
    o We were treated with contempt, were told we could make NO phone calls from our rooms unless we left our credit card at the front desk, wake-up calls were were NOT honored, etc.
    We are filing complaints with the Holiday Inn corporate office
    [HI-guestrelations@IChotelsgroup.com and (800) 315-2621].

We then went to the area which will be the Minutemen Hq and Comm Center to coordinate efforts and distribute supplies to the many border-watch camps along the border. Their dedication and courage is awesome.

The most frightening sight, however, was the World Trade Bridge.
    This is the beginning of the NAFTA Highway from Laredo, TX to Canada which will allow Mexican trucks to go as far as Kansas City before they are inspected. The thought of how many illegal alien criminals, terrorists, drugs, weapons, bombs, etc. will be able to easily come into our country is chilling.

I hope this very brief overview has provided additional incentive to increase the pressure on "open border" globalist elected officials in Washington who support the illegal alien guest-worker/amnesty and abolishment of our sovereignty. Remind them that we WILL "Remember in November" and we'll work tirelessly to insure they're replaced with only loyal Americans as soon as possible!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

/tear

wish I could have been there... keep making us proud Texas

God bless the CCIR members/Minutemen!!!

I would send a copy of this report to all representatives in the Congress and President. I'm going to email holiday inn right now and give them a piece of my mind!!

Vote all CRF/Globalists,open-borders advocates,guest-worker advocates out of office!!

I think we know who the TRAITORS are now!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These are all previews of what is to come if congress doesn't do something.

I am going to email Holliday Inn to let them know, I will never set foot in one of their facilities again. I was looking for their coporate headquaters and found that most of the hotels are independently owned so I am not really sure just where to send my email, I will keep checking though until I find an email address. This is deplorable but what can you expect in Larado Tx?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

This is the news article from the Houston Chronicle:

Che Lopez, right, with the Southwest Workers Union, leads a counter-rally across the street from the Border Patrol Station on Monday in Laredo.
    Sept. 11, 2006, 11:09PM
    IMMIGRATION DEBATE
    Minuteman volunteers say they want to spotlight problems, but area mayors and U.S. officials don't want their help
    Cool reception on the border

By MARIANO CASTILLO
    San Antonio Express-news

L AREDO - Minuteman Project volunteers began a border watch operation here Monday amid catcalls from hecklers and a cold shoulder from area mayors.

The 60-day "Operation Sovereignty" is about drawing attention to illegal immigration and border violence as much as it is about spotting undocumented immigrants and reporting them to authorities, Minuteman Project founder Jim Gilchrist said.

"We're down here on the fifth anniversary of the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil in history to remind the American public that what happened on 9-11-01 happened strictly because we never enforced our immigration laws," Gilchrist said.

The group says it provides additional eyes and ears for the Border Patrol, but the agency has long kept its response to those efforts very scripted.

Acting Laredo Sector Border Patrol chief Reynaldo Garza released a statement that his agents appreciate the offer of help but securing the border is a dangerous job and "should be left to highly trained law enforcement personnel."

A kickoff rally held across the street from the Laredo Border Patrol Headquarters drew a few protesters, but that didn't keep tempers from flaring.

"Who picks your lettuce? Who builds your houses?" protester Chano Aldrete, of Laredo, shouted as Gilchrist spoke to reporters.

"They talk about fear, to scare the community more with issues that aren't real," Aldrete said, holding a Mexican flag. "Their intentions are other than they portray, and is racist, I believe."

During another confrontation, a couple of Minuteman volunteers referred to activists as the "tan Klan."

"Well, they're calling us the Klan, so it kinda seems like, well, you're the tan Klan, then," explained Minuteman volunteer Scott Lykens, of Las Vegas.

Volunteers used video recorders to collect the exchanges with protesters, and in at least one instance appeared to use it as a threat.

After taking offense to something that Aldrete said, a volunteer responded by saying, "I have it, what you just said, on tape. You'll see it again."

Some of the volunteers were already on private ranches Monday, looking for illegal crossers in what turned out to be a rainy afternoon in Laredo, operation spokesman Tim Bueler said.

Many of the Minuteman volunteers in Laredo said they were here only for three or four days, taking days off from work to participate. Bueler said he expects more than 1,200 volunteers to be deployed as far west as El Paso.

"The story is that our country is being invaded with illegal immigration, and in order to secure our borders and save our country, we're going to have to stop this invasion," said Barney Carroll, a volunteer and retiree from Anaheim, Calif.

The 68-year-old Carroll, who has participated in Minuteman watches in his home state, said that what brought him to the Texas border are reports of apprehensions of undocumented immigrants from the Middle East.

Federal officials say that to date, no terrorists have been known to have entered the United States through the southern border, but for volunteers like Carroll, a Middle Eastern country of origin is enough.

Local leaders have made it clear that they don't welcome the extra help.

"We want to make sure that the people who are going to protect our border are people who are professional, that are skilled, that know how to do their jobs," Laredo Mayor Raul Salinas said.

With the Minuteman volunteers in mind, the nearby city of El Cenizo passed an ordinance last year requiring anyone who wants to use the public park after 10 p.m. to apply for a $500 permit, its mayor, Raul Reyes, said.

Gilchrist said a quarter of his volunteers are nonwhite and a majority are women, adding, "Without having a multi-ethnic volunteer base it really wouldn't be that effective and wouldn't represent America."

mcastillo@sanantonio-expressnews.net
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn