Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

March 7, 2008 - Lou Dobbs Radio

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

Radio
    Monday - Friday 3-6pm ET
    • Listen to Lou NOW
    • Listen to past radio shows
    Friday on the Lou Dobbs Show, National Council of La Raza President Janet Murguia tells Lou how the country's biggest minority group will be the most crucial bloc in this election.
    Then, a former CIA veteran turned author sits down with Lou to tell us why America is not prepared for the onslaught of more terrorist attacks. And the editor-in-chief of Popular Mechanics explains how some businesses are thriving in the good ol' U.S.A. with products that are actually made here.

http://loudobbsradio.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Posting this in case anyone missed it in announcements!

"Draft Lou Dobbs for President" Supporters,

We have good news to share about Lou Dobbs.

There is still a chance Lou Dobbs may run for President, however, keep in mind that if he chooses not to run, our efforts can still help in the battle against illegal immigration. The Open Borders Lobby and illegal alien supporting groups are doing all they can to take Lou off the air. As we organize together behind Lou Dobbs this helps to show support for him, while he faces these nasty attacks. Your interest and participation will help to strengthen and reinforce Lou Dobbs and his messages about secure borders and immigration enforcement.

The great news is that Lou Dobbs now has a national radio show!

This will allow him to reach many more Americans with his message. Talk radio is the perfect audience for Lou Dobbs and the launch of his show is a great step forward.

This will also allow YOU to communicate directly with Mr. Dobbs.

Please assist our efforts by taking the following steps.

1. Please listen to Lou's new show and spread the word. We have added a page to the Draft Lou Dobbs website titled "Watch & Listen to Lou Dobbs" This page is designed to help increase Lou's audience. You can see the page listed in the left column of www.LouDobbsforPresident.org

Please visit the direct link to get more information about Lou's radio show and how you can listen on the web or through your local radio stations. The Lou Dobbs Radio Show runs Monday - Friday 3-6pm EST and you can call in using the toll free number 1-877-55-DOBBS

Please check out the full details at this link...
    http://www.loudobbsforpresident.org/wat ... ndex.shtml

2. Monday through Friday of next week (March -14) let's all work together to call in and try to get on the show with Lou. Our goal is to thank him for his hard work fighting illegal immigration, his advocacy for American citizens, and his honesty.

We also want callers to encourage him to run for President. You will need to craft your own message, but here are some examples of things to say if you get on the air with Lou.

CREATE YOUR OWN MESSAGE FROM THESE EXAMPLES

"Mr. Dobbs, we need a better selection for President on the ballot this November. McCain, Clinton, and Obama all fail the test on immigration enforcement and border security as well as the economy. Each of these candidates will push AMNESTY from the White House. I wish you would run for President, so I could have someone to vote for that I can have confidence in."

"Lou, I appreciate all you have done to inform the public about crucial issues like illegal immigration. I just wish that we had someone with your positions in the White House. America is in trouble Mr. Dobbs and I believe you are the leader we need at the helm."

"Mr. Dobbs, I just visited a website named Draft Lou Dobbs for President where I learned about your new radio show. I signed up to show my support and I want you to know that if you decide to run for President my family will support you in every way."

We can all listen to the show and see how many of us can get on the air to support Lou Dobbs in this struggle and encourage him to run.

PLEASE TELL OTHERS ABOUT LOU'S SHOWS AND ENCOURAGE THEM TO WATCH AND LISTEN AND GET INVOLVED!

3. Many of you are already ALIPAC supporters and receiving our important e-mail alerts. If you are not on our e-mail alert list, we encourage you to join and take a stronger role in the fight against Amnesty and illegal immigration and for secure borders and immigration enforcement. ALIPAC's e-mail alerts are our main way of working with Americans in every state. If you would like to take more steps to fight illegal immigration beyond the effort to Draft Lou Dobbs for President, please sign up for ALIPAC's email alerts using the sign up box on the left column at www.LouDobbsforPresident.org

Thank you very much for your interest and support during these difficult times in America.

United we stand in defense of our nation.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    www.loudobbsforpresident.org

do we have to listen to More murguia rant and rave about things AGAIN

MW
    Why in the world does Lou Dobbs keep giving Janet Murguia a soapbox to make her speeches from? It would be one thing if he offered strong rebuttal, however, that hasn't been the case recently.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Why in the world does Lou Dobbs keep giving Janet Murguia a soapbox to make her speeches from?! ..It would be one thing if he offered strong rebuttal, however, that hasn't been the case recently.
    ..Ding Ding Ding DITTO..!

Couldn’t have said that better myself..!!

No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

LOU ALSO will have the santa cruz mayor as guest too.
    this is going to be good

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    I’m so excited that Lou Dobbs has his own radio show now..!

[..kind of like Glenn Beck..! ]

This is my first time listening to his radio show, and I must say I'm looking forward to listening to him on ‘regular radio', so I'm going to call ALL my local stations to get him on..

..come to think of it, since I have unlimited long distance, I'll try to call as many as possible..!

Now.. I want to hear Lou RIP one against Janet Murguia..

..but Hmm.. she must have seen the light or something, as listening to her now, she's soo much more mellower than she was that last time she wouldn’t 'clam it' on Lou's TV program..

..but hey, WHY is there a need for a 'Latino' or 'Hispanic' chamber of commerce, ..or ANYTHING 'Latino' or 'Hispanic'?!

I have MANY friends who have a 'Latino' or 'Hispanic' lineage, but they call don’t call themselves anything but Americans..?!

In my opinion, the National Council of 'The Race' ..IS a Racist organization, just to lash out at ANY and ALL who don’t like [primarily] Mexico’s illegals here, and nothing more..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!