Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

March For America

This may get deleted by the Moderator, but here goes anyway. I'm well aware that ALIPAC's management has issues with the organization that is sponsoring The March For America on June 16 in DC. I'm not here to debate that, it's just a smae we can't all work together. It's my understanding that some individual ALIPAC members are planning to attend The March, I hope that's true. According to the people in charge of the rally (I'm on their E-Mail list) pro-illegal people are sending out bogus info that the March is cancelled due to "lack of interest". THAT IS NOT TRUE. It's on, there is hope for a big crowd, and many groups like the Minutemen will be there. So I just wanted to make that known, and I would be happy to meet up with anyone who plans to be at The March.

Guyman,

I certainly hope that none of ALIPAC's supporters are stupid enough to follow this group of liars into DC.

People in our movement are so eager to see something done that they are vulnerable to con artists, liars, and thieves.

Clearly, we need to self police our ranks on alert for BS artists. BS like this can really backfire and harm the entire movement.

I've read this supposed "ALERT" from March for America.

Guess what, it's full of lies like most of the stuff we see from them. I've placed a copy on our original statement here.

Why ALIPAC is NOT supporting the March for America
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=49010

----

More Bull Crap out to of the March for American Let Freedom Ring group this morning in my mailbox.

Do these people think they can march on the capitol of lies using the tactics of deceit used by the enemy?

Check out this FALSE email they are sending out this morning!

----

(1-copy received in William Gheen's email this morning)

Please help Let Freedom Ring America get the word out that the

March for America will go forward as planned. Your help would be

greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Debbra Barum
    --
    ALERT!

March for America – June 14th-16th is under attack.
    Airwaves, internet blogs/groups/websites and in boxes are being filled with a falsified claim made by pro-immigrant sources. They have taken on a campaign to spread a false rumor to the American public that the March For America this June has been cancelled.

THIS RUMOR IS FALSE!

Their attack is a detailed one. From the time I woke this morning my email inbox has been flooded with questions nationwide about this rumor. I have heard three local channels announce this (funny since they didn’t cover the story I submitted that it was ON). And have found and countered on uncounted number of websites/groups/blogs etc.

While I have been able to do this, the spreading of this is faster then I can keep up right now.

The Plus = 50% is on their own sites/forums/yahoo’s/stations.

The Negative = People on our side are spreading this FALSIFIED rumor also. Rather then check with us for information or the website, they are jumping the bandwagon and forwarding to friends/contacts.

Here is a sample of the content of this FALSIFIED information. Some contain the name March for America, others refer to it as just Anti-Illegal protest or Anti-Illegal protest this June. Body and basis is the same.

MARCH FOR AMERICA CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

Sorry to tell you antis but I just heard this on the radio news. The anti illegal immigration marches they were supposed to have in June have been cancelled because not enough people said they would go. Most of America is pro-illegall.

Please help us squash this deliberate attack attempt. They want to be sure so bad our voices aren’t heard, lets speak up!

United We Stand!

Suzanne Wise

CEO - LFRA

Tel: 281-354-4346

Email: swise@lframerica.com or lframerica@hotmail.com

URL:lframerica.com

---------------------

ALIPAC SUPPORTERS, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING FACTS

1. After being on the web for 2.5 years and managing the largest archive of information on this issue, we get a lot of e-mail and can usually tell when something is going around or a hot button issue by the number of e-mails we receive on the topic.

The number of e-mails we have received about this rumor? One, and it is only the response e-mail from the Let Freedom Ring March for America people, not from a critic.

2. This e-mail falsley claims that...

I woke this morning my email inbox has been flooded with questions nationwide about this rumor. I have heard three local channels announce this (funny since they didn’t cover the story I submitted that it was ON). And have found and countered on uncounted number of websites/groups/blogs etc.
    This is clearly false because a search of the Google News engine this morning shows ZERO recent matches for "march for america" and "Suzanne Wise". There are only TWO old matches and none of the news matches are about this event being canceled. How could it be that at least three local channels were announcing this news when there is absolutely no evidence of any media coverage on the Google engines?

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=u ... earch+News

3. This author, Suzanne Wise, also claims that this rumor has been found and countered on "uncounted number of websites/groups/blogs, etc..."

While the intent of this statement is clearly to convey that so many websites contain this rumor that she can hardly count them.

I suggest that Ms. Wise go back and count them because so far, I'm finding ONE website with the rumor on it.

That website is Yahoo Questions.

Here are the search results. See if you can find more than ONE website with the rumor.

Google Search on "March for America", canceled

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl ... tnG=Search

THIS REINFORCES WHY ALIPAC IS NOT SUPPORTING THIS EVENT. MARCHING TO DC WITH A BUNCH OF LIARS IN CHARGE IS LIKE TRYING TO PUT OUT A FIRE WITH GASOLINE.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good to know.. Because of how crazy my life can be at times I missed your warning. You would think I would have seen the sticky in Announcements..

Bummer, sounded good.

Quote Originally Posted by nobelium
    Good to know.. Because of how crazy my life can be at times I missed your warning. You would think I would have seen the sticky in Announcements..

Bummer, sounded good.
    No worries. I just made it a sticky in Announcements last week.
    W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)