Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

March for America & Let Freedom Ring Under Attack.

I am writing to inform you that our opposition has it seems found out about our March for America project and Let Freedom Ring America and is causing issues.
    I am unsure who Joe Greene or Marci are but they have been posting on various boards regarding how our corporation and the March is a scam. This could not be further from the truth. Marci claims to have done research and found truth behind this claim. I am unsure how she was able to do this as the March has been in formation less then a month, public less then two weeks, and Let Freedom Ring is still having the ink dry on the legal forms to create it to allow us even to host the March for America project legally. Both have refused to offer documented proof of such findings, but both have been diligenty spreading the word across the web. With deep regret others have jumped upon their bandwagon and are as well spreading these rumors. It has been a trying day to say the least for Melissa (co-chair) and myself to deal with these accusations, and is causing us to not be able to advance on the March for America project due to having to counter each and every attack. How wide the girth of this has been spread we can not begin to imagine.

It seems this entire big show stemmed from reading a mission statement which was a personal view of those involved in Let Freedrom Ring America written before the formation of it as a Corporation, to allow the public to see where we stood on various matters. I felt it was important to hold on to the statement even after the formation of the Corporation as we wanted to show we were not money grubbing, self-focused, but rather your typical meat and potato moms/dads representing America. The opposition unfortunately are grasping it with both teeth and using it to inform people any donations sent will be used towards other causes, which legally we are not able to do nor would even consider doing. Especially since the sole reason we founded Let Freedom Ring America was to allow us to be able to host this Rally in the first place.

I just wished to inform you that we will continue to fight through this and any addtional opposition and see this March for America take place legally. We hope you will continue support with our project, but understand if this is not the case due to the above circumstances.

Suzanne Wise
    CEO - Let Freedom Ring America

Just ignore it and focus on what you are doing.

They will use everything in their power to stop this march by Americans.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

When is this march? do you have a link or more info?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

We would like to update everyone on the progress this past week of the March for America National Rally project. We deeply thank all who have taken their personal time to help assure forward movement of this project.

*Permits have been obtained for D.C. Rally
    *Draft schedule of event locations within D.C. is being established as well as rough outline of activities. We still await response on several speakers and entertainers for event, at such time as we receive their confirmation, we will add them to the schedule draft.
    *Flyers are being created and should be ready to print once we obtain our official event logo. Americanpatriot has been kind enough to offer his services in creation of such logo.

*Official website for March for America is in works and hoped to be ready to go officially live before Christmas.
    *Chat room (meeting room) has been created to host meetings for organization committee and various other helpers to the project.

Officially Confirmed Speakers signed up to date. (Your willingness to put time and effort into this cause are sincerely appreciated.)
    Frosty Woodridge
    Russ Dove

Officially Confirmed Groups signed up to date. (Deep gratitude for helping with states and other aid you and your members are providing.)
    Freedom Riders
    Minnesota Minutemen
    New Mexico Minutemen
    Connecticut Minutemen
    You Don't Speak for Me
    Washingtons for Immigration Control
    Lone Star Minutemen
    NY Paice

Project Supporters (We owe you all a big heartfelt thank you for your support and aid.)
    Cindy Kolb
    Glenn Spencer
    TJ Bonner
    Rusty Childdress
    Homemakers of America

Unofficially Confirmed Groups signed up to date. (majority of group members have signed up but no leader confirmation) (We wish to thank all the members who have stepped forward to offer their support to this project.)
    Tennessee Minutemen
    Save our State

TOTAL NUMBER OF INDIVIDUALS (including group tally) signed up to date = 10,000 + (more exact figure to be released at start of the New Year.)

Contacts Made. (Speakers/Media/Blogs/Activists)
    500+ emails to Activists
    Several hundred snail mails to support emails to variety.
    (A big thank you to AnnMarie from SOS for putting time and effort into helping with the emailing and research to get us this far already.)
    (A big thank you to Darsacramento for all the contacting via email/snail mail/phone. Her talent and determination is amazing.)
    --------------------------------

We still have several thousand contacts to make. Any help with research and organizing of lists of contact sources would be appreciated, we seek them from around the 46 States. These lists are requested to hold the following information (if obtainable):

Type : (Media (Radio/TV/News)/Speakers & Entertainers/Activist Websites/Blogs)
    Name :
    Address: (Physical snail mail address)
    Phone:
    Fax:
    Email:
    Contact Name:

Again we thank you for your time,help and interest on this project. We will keep you updated on all happenings.

Suzanne Wise
    lframerica(at)hotmail.com

Melissa Gardner
    jimneycrkit(at)sbcglobal.net

LFRA & March for America Forum: http://lframerica(dot)proboards84.com/index.cgi

The concerns I have about this is why is there a new group or new groups forming to march on Washington?

I do not see the need for a new organization to march on Washington and why not ask one of the major established organizations to head it up?

It takes years to build up the kind of reputation and pull power to do something like this.

No offense to the organizers, but why is it we are looking at brand new groups and previously unknown personalities that are trying to take things in this direction?

Did anyone with this idea poll the leaders of the different organizations before announcing a plan to do this? I was not polled.

There was just a new group recently formed to organize protest all across America. What happened to them? The group run by Kimberly who says she caught TB from an illegal.

http://www.illegalimmigrantprotest.com/
    ??

Where is your evidence for this claim?

signed up to date = 10,000 + (more exact figure to be released at start of the New Year.)

The reason I ask is that no organization in our movement has ever gotten 10k people to sign up agreeing for a protest, much less a brand new organization, much less a brand new organization that has been pushing this idea for about a week or two.

Please explain about this 10,000 signed up to date. Signed up where, how, and for what?

William Gheen
    President of ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William it is my understanding Let Freedom Ring is acting as an conduit to bring together all groups who are focused on the multiple problems this nation faces for the purpose of creating a march with significant numbers representing the real number of people protesting the dismantling of this nation. It is also my understanding that when a group submits a press release Let Freedom Ring will provide one spot where all groups can be informed what others are doing.

To my knowledge, not one "established" group has offered or suggested it has the ability to coordinate mulitple movements into one umbrella to combine for a march.

As an organizational, information sharing conduit for all groups protesting this new site serves a vital purpose which will bring some manner of unity between all groups.

As I mentioned the other day 100 people marching does not get attention. 100,000 people protesting gets attention.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

This is a long topic to try to address, and honestly I wish I could PM you with the information vs posting it here. But I will be glad to reply.

Several months ago I did put forth a call to unity letter which included the bare ideas for the Let Freedom Ring America movement of the organizations/groups, asking the groups to organize their efforts in a mass event, an event under one name but without them losing their individual identies. I was returned with comments on this as such "Great idea, if you organize it we will be there." "Great idea but, we can not work with this or that organization due to our personal stance on matters." "Great idea but we simply do not have the time or efforts to put into creating this event, but if you would like to try you are welcome to". This letter was sent to you and your organization as well, there was no reply from this organization.

The letter and any following letters including the March for America call from us at no time asked for new groups to be formed or members to be taken from their original groups. We did ask anyone from any group including the leaders and heads of these groups to join us (individuals who had not yet signed up for any business license) in making this movement happen, we still flat up refuse to ask anyone from these groups or organizations to leave them and form up with us. But based on the numerous replies of "If you can form it, we will participate" and "if you can get the groups to work together wonderful, good luck." from various group leaders. Again some leaders of various groups stood up and supported the effort and offered their aid, others have not replied, and yet others have been highly negative to any effort to get people together to do anything.

We have stated from the get go, we are not recruiting members, we are calling for a unity of the various organizations and groups to come together for a big push, and that our site and our effort was open to ALL, leaders and members to come over and help support the cause of hosting this event. The reason for the forum was to allow ALL groups a neutral ground to come together without anyone dominating another. We would have prefered the leaders to step up take control of their groups and help to get everyone involved not only in D.C. but just helping with State rallies, alas this was in some cases not the case.

For why "New faces" are doing this....I'm sorry if this offends, but because the old faces were not doing this and it needed to be done by someone, anyone. Most important it needed to be done by someone who was not viewing the groups on a "Oh we will work with them but not with them" mindset causing unneeded and unbeneficial segregation among the groups or that would cause the groups to view them as threat to their organizations and the hard work they have done.

The 10,000 plus is based on figures given us from groups of how many members they believed they could bring to the movement...totaled. As well as individual emails and pm's stating they would be present. Thus my stating (more exact figure will be provided) to not give false claims to exact figures. We all know these figures can be off or changed in the time between now and then, offering exact written in stone figures would be impossible this early, but based on the above communications that is the figure we currently are able to offer as a rough figure.

At no time did we plan to form a corporation to do this, we hoped to be able to get enough leaders to step forward and offer their aid or to take up the project while working together, not dominating each other. Again as stated before we did not receive these offers and were left with facing two options (1) scratch a much needed March completely or (2) step up to the plate and form it ourselves. Calling legal ends to see what was involved to allow for donations to be allowed, for permits to be granted, for a collaboration of groups to gather, we were informed due to the details of the project, we needed to form Let Freedom Ring America to be legally abiding as no one else wished to handle these topics, We discussed doing this huge step and forking over our own funds we created this at full cost and no gain to us.

I deeply regret there were so many issues among the various sectors that would not allow them to work together in a collaborate effort, and it was put into the hands of individuals to have to organize and pull off this much demanded by the people project. We have not demanded anyone or any group leader join us or even fund the project, we have asked that they would aid us with their groups if they so inclined and offered them a place to step forth and do that.

This is as flat up honest as I can get to why us few "no names" are working our hardest to get this off the ground and to do so legally. As I said my only regret is that no one has done this sooner so it wasn't necessary for us to do it now.

I hope this answered your questions, and please feel free to email me with any additional ones you might have.

Mystilily,

The people that have told you they can bring 10,000 people to the table are either pulling your chain or guilty of pie in the sky dreaming.

The only way you would even hope to be reaching into realms that high would be with the support of ALIPAC, NumbersUSA, FAIR, and the MCDC combined.

It has taken us over two years to build our national e-mail alerts list up to over 7,000 contacts and the Miller Boycott that was arranged by ALIPAC and FIRE Coalition is the largest cooperative effort in the history of the movement with over 100 groups participating. With the combined efforts of all of these groups, only 14,000 people signed the boycott petition.

So you can see why I would be very hesitant to believe that this march has 10,000 in support accessible at this time.

Yes, there are a few groups that are fighting bitterly behind the scenes and we are mapping those conflicts in preparation for our next coalition effort which will go even higher. Most of the trouble is coming from just a few point sources and we know who they are and why they are acting against the best interests of the movement. This is something that will be handled eventually, but it needs to be handled carefully.

I was so upset at one point I wanted to lead a national march on Washington myself, but I have not pursued that because I polled many of the leaders in the movement before making any public intentions.

Since that time I have observed many arranged protests and events and the concerns of the different leaders are present in these observations.

1. Our people do not take to the streets very well. Many work in sensitive careers and do not want to be out in the open becoming targets of the OBLs. Others are working so hard to make ends meet they do not have the time or financial resources to travel to such event and unlike the illegal aliens, we do not have millions of corporate and tax dollars funding buses and organizers behind us. Furthermore, many Americans do not feel or want to admit that their government is so far out of their control that they should be in the streets like the illegals. Most people that arrange pure street or public property protests have found themselves very disappointed with turnout levels. Those pursuing more formal and structured indoor and private property events have met with much better results.

2. The illegal aliens are strong in the street and strong with bodies. Anyone arranging a street, public property, or DC protest will get very little attention from the main stream media, but that same media will show up to document how few people you had turn up. For the illegal aliens, the Spanish media will go on and on about the event or counter protest for weeks rallying the illegals to show up. It is a fundamental strategic miscalculation to fight your enemy where they are strong and you are weak. Conflicts are won by making your enemy fight you where they are weak and you are strong.

Anyone that tries to arrange a DC protest without the prior agreement of support from the top leaders in our movement runs the big risk of harming our movement by showing up in DC with a few hundred people faced by large organized mobs of illegal alien supporters for CNN to take the snapshot and say "See, these people are the minority view"

3. Many of our top groups do not want to be involved with open door street, public property, or dc protest because you have ZERO control of who shows up. Fringe elements like the White Nationalists have put a severe burn on several good groups by showing up unwanted and making asses of themselves. Of course our enemies quickly use any opportunity like this to burn everyone involved. Nazis are big media magnets. You should have seen every member of the press leave the Minuteman Press Conf on the capitol grounds to swarm two brown shirts that came marching up. Thank goodness they were there denouncing the MM for working with minorities and Jews etc....

So, you see, there are strong reasons why ALIPAC, FAIR, NumbersUSA, and the MCDC and others have not called for a mass march on DC.

If you take this plan of yours through to fruition and you fail to muster the tens of thousands you aspire to bring to DC, you very-well could step right up against our opposition where they are strong and we are weak and hand our adversaries a great victory over our movement.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC I find it interesting that you haven't the vaguest clue of what this march is in the eyes of the people. Makes you just as disingenuous as the congressman in Washington.

To say that you and these special groups, know what they are doing and nobody else does means very little in that in all the time you have been in charge we still have the problem and it is getting worse.

Your efforts to keep the house didn't turn out so well. With support with results like that we need few enemies.

Your arguments could be directed at you as well, but then again you only care about what you think you can do.

Lets just say you are right. That we can't count on Americans to stand up for their own existence. Then guess what? Maybe they should lose it.

What you have done with your comments is to stand against the American people. Lou Dobbs stands by himself with no other media coverage to back him up. I don't think he does so bad.

I have been pushing this march ever since I was told they were working on it and you know what. Everyone I have talked to said its about time and can't wait to go.

The only thing we can say for certain is the congress is going to attempt a full amnesty program. And you and your powerful organizations are powerless to stop it.

So give us all a break and stop trying to work against people that are trying to do something you can't.
    Because you don't have the vision or the capacity to do it yourself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast