Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

March on Washington?

I am pretty new to this forum so I don’t know if this has been talked about. Has there ever been a suggestion of having something like this? Everyone I know is angry about the situation. I bet there would be a huge crowd.

Re: March on Washington?

Quote Originally Posted by THeel8
    I am pretty new to this forum so I don’t know if this has been talked about. Has there ever been a suggestion of having something like this? Everyone I know is angry about the situation. I bet there would be a huge crowd.
    We just had something similar to what you are asking back in May. "Hold Your Feet to the Fire" was put together by mostly California local talk show host and move America forward, to coincide with the ending of our Minuteman Project mission. It only attracted a little over a thousand people but it did meet its goal...to get Washington’s attention. Members of the minuteman Project spoke in front of congress as well as others in the Immigration movement.
    Michael
    www.politicalarm.org
    Allons!
    CWO-4 Retired
    C Trp/4th Sq/11th ACR
    If not us, then who? If not now, when?

It's Time for Another One!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn