Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Marches didn't change the Judiciary Outcome at all!!

I am seeing alot of discouragement and readiness to cede the enemy the victory now - just because the Judiciary committee went ahead and voted JUST THE WAY THE SAID THEY WERE GOING TO A WEEK AGO before they went on recess!

The marches have not gained the enemy A SINGLE VOTE

They were meant to have a psychological effect on US, and it looks like it is succeeding to some extent.

THEY HAVE NOT GAINED ONE SINGLE ADVANTAGE BY THE MARCHES.

If you think they have, please name me one! Whose vote have they changed to their side?

We won't know if they have gained any advantages in the overall Senate and House until those votes are taken - IF Kennedy's bill gets that far!

SO CALL, CALL, CALL! SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES.

CALL THE LOCAL OFFICES WHEN FINISH WITH THE WASHINGTON OFFICES. A 7.00 PHONE CARD IS ALL YOU NEED TO MAKE MANY MANY CALLS TO THE LOCAL OFFICES.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I agree completely and was going to point out earlier today that no Judicary Committee votes were changed by the marches, but got sidetracked.

The marches have probably intimidated some on our side, but have likely mobilized some as well. We won't know until it's over what effect the marches had, if we know then. But, the fat lady definitely hasn't sung.

DcSA, that is right. In fact. I think that some of our calls to Cornyn may have made a difference. He made the comment that his contituents are going to see any guest worker provision as amnesty. Of course, he is absolutely correct but he said it out loud for a change. That has to count for something.

I really wish if the media was going to tell the story, they would tell the WHOLE story.

The poll about whether or not the protests will sway anything is sort of an up in the air question. I have been reminding my reps daily that these people are nothing but mobs demanding something from our government that they have no right to ask for. I'm hoping that they are really going to screw themselves up royally by tromping around.

How can they say they are hard working people if they have time to gather en masse at the drop of the hat to protest? Where are they getting these busses to transport them to the mob-fests?

None of that looks good to me. And I think that everyone who writes a senator or a congressman or the president himself should point out those factors.

I wrote to all of the jokers on the senate judiciary committee who were on C-Span yesterday. I told them all that while they were sellling out the Americans by cooking up a plan to give illegal aliens our country on a silver platter, thousands of people were mobbing the streets demanding things from a government that isn't thiers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In fact. I think that some of our calls to Cornyn may have made a difference. He made the comment that his contituents are going to see any guest worker provision as amnesty. Of course, he is absolutely correct but he said it out loud for a change. That has to count for something.
    That's right, JJ. Cornyn WAS trying to make a deal with Kennedy that would have given the guestworkers less time here before going back to their countries to renew their work permits. IF That deal had been made, the vote would have been 13-5 instead of 12-6. Not exactly a decisive vote there, anyway. But , as you point out, Cornyn DID NOT vote for the Kennedy Bill, and it is because of OUR CALLS - NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEMONSTRATIONS.

And when you consider that we went into the Judiciary mark-up with only ONE Senator we could count on for sure - i.e. SESSIONS - our calls persuaded 5 Senators who were iffy or more moderate on guestworker plans than Kennedy. The Judiciary was stacked up with globalists from the beginning. We moderated the vote - and we gained more Senators that will definitely vote AGAINST the Kennedy bill on the floor.

If we can all get FRIST on the line (phone and VOLPAC) we can persuade HIM to refuse to send a bill to the floor that has too many against it. (SEE THE STICKY THREAD "THE WEEK AHEAD" FOR FAIR'S recommendations for what to tell FRIST).

FRIST'S TURN AROUND CAME ABOUT THE TIME OF THE PORT DEALS -

AGAIN, NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEMONSTRATIONS - EVERYTHING TO DO WITH OUR CALLS

Frist is actually ANOTHER one who woke up to the people's strong disagreement with amnesty and started pulling against it BECAUSE OF OUR CALLS!! (I know his actions haven't been enough, or sufficiently anti-guestworker, but he IS causing the Kennedy crowd booqoo headaches! And may yet substitute HIS bill for theirs)

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

The Judiciary was stacked up with globalists from the beginning.
    Unfortunately, pretty much the entire senate is stacked with globalists. Cornyn is one of them and so is Frist. But if they are willing to put up a front and make it even LOOK like they side with Americans on this one issue, I'm willing to compromise with them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

While the globalist thing is pretty prevelant, I don't think there is enough support for THIS bill. It's too radical for some.

I'll be back later with my analysis based on my calling and on the records of the Senators.

The Mexicana Video

How many people that visit this site watched the video of the protest in LA? In the video on mexica-movement they stated that they are in a "CIVIL WAR" and that they are "ARMED AND READY". That is what needs to be sent to every single congressman and woman, the senate, and who ever the hell else we can send it to. They stated we are at "War"
    Well doesn't that fall under the dept. of HOMELAND SECURITY??? Our Homeland being threatened. This is totally out of control now and needs to be stopped dead in it's track! I am infuriated over this video and the statements made in it!

Theresa, please find a link and send at least the link to your senators and rep. If they know these threats are being comminicated by the people they are fighting against Americans for, perhaps they will start listening before it gets to be a done deal or a compromise that hurts Americans more.