Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Marco Rubio Makes Desperate Plea for AMNESTY

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    We have a Congress full of Pinnochios. They have not read the bill. Lightning should strike from their tall tales.
    Schumer is one the biggest may he the first followed by the rest of them...let them be the beacon of burnt tails...under 45 min. to go...Sessions on again!!!!!!

It would be great if we could make "citizen arrests" of these people.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    3:28 ET Sessions is still speaking hope it's right to the end!!!! E-Verify and Biometric Fingerprints is his subject right now.....

http://www.c-span.org/Events/Debate-...10737440187-3/

Banned
    Sessions is still speaking I think they are trying to get him off..Go Sessions Go!!!!!

Banned
    Senator Chuck Grassley is speaking now..we need to enforce " our immigration laws they have been lax."....Well Duhhhhhhh, another no vote I would say... Reid is starting his crap now!!!!!
    Last edited by kathyet2; 06-27-2013 at 03:46 PM.

working4change
    Pray for these senators that their consciences are pricked and they do the right thing by the American People.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change View Post
    Pray for these senators that their consciences are pricked and they do the right thing by the American People.
    I think so far so good...What will happen in the House next??? And our fight is definitely not over we might get through the 4th with a breather but with Harry Reid who knows!!!!!

3:51PM ET not much longer. for the next vote...

Harry Looks Mad!!!!!! He is going for the crocodile tears now...with his pleading voice he disgusts me..wonder if he feels the same way for his fellow Americans who are out of work and suffering with all his buddies policy's they have pushed through on us all!!!! He acts like illegals are legal immigrants , well guess what illegal is still illegal and nothing makes it LEGAL...look it up in webster's to read the difference between them oh I forgot you all don't like to read things do ya!!!!

Voting now!!!
    Last edited by kathyet2; 06-27-2013 at 04:12 PM.

Harry Reid speaks softly to tell the American people of one immigrant story that is supposed to convince the American people to take in 50 million others. Ignore the devastations.

Voting.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    68 to 32 why did it pass???? I thought 70 was needed???? It now will go to the House....

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet2 View Post
    68 to 32 why did it pass???? I thought 70 was needed???? It now will go to the House....
    60 is the number needed to pass

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast