Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Marco Rubio Not Being Vetted for Romney Running Mate

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Marco Rubio Not Being Vetted for Romney Running Mate

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just the fact that Rubio is supporting Romney scares the hell out of me. Whatis he hoping for, Department of Hmeland Security?

I think we have to have Romney explain whether he is considering Rubio for other positions also?

Banned
    Romney says Marco Rubio IS being vetted.

“Marco Rubio is being thoroughly vetted as part of our process,” Romney said,
    adding reports from Tuesday
    that said Marco Rubio is not being vetted is “entirely false.”

Romney Says Marco Rubio is Being Vetted for Veep - ABC News

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    Just the fact that Rubio is supporting Romney scares the hell out of me. Whatis he hoping for, Department of Hmeland Security?

I think we have to have Romney explain whether he is considering Rubio for other positions also?
    Well it looks now like a Rubio Vice Presidency is back on the table. The initial reports were false according to Romney himself.

Banned
    I hope Rubio is not chosen for VP, I think he has proven that he is not conservative with his Dream Act agenda.

Well, maybe a tad bit of relief here. If not VP, I think this makes it clear that Rubio will be appointed to something, DHS, ICE, well, multiple places that he could raise hell and havoc with our hopes! Do we want to chance that he gets a cabinet postition? I certainly do NOT.

So, to continue support for Romney we have to hope that he does'nt pass vetting and that reason is made public, so that we are rid of this guy Rubio, period. Ah, as politics are played today even not passing vetting is not a gurantee that he won't get appointed to something. Who the hell do you trust now-a-days?