Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Marine murder suspect gang member???

Has anyone seen this, a picture on Fox news, where the "suspected murderer" Cesar Laurean, showing that sideways, three finger "W" gang symbol? Isn't that a gang symbol for a certain gang?

Do we not only have a basically non-American citizen (pardon me, he was naturalized when he was about 19, the Marines obviously helped him with this!) who was in the military, with access to information and weapons, but one who could have been a gang plant gone wrong???

Anyone else who has noticed this on the news, and knows what that symbol means?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My God I hope not. I asked my 23 year old daughter about the "W" gang symbol. She said it doesn't reresent any particular gang. It represents "gangs in general" from the west coast...

Haven't seen the pictures and don't know about the symbol. CNN has posted a picture of one of his tatoos and don't know if that is typical of a gang tatoo either.

Fugitive Marine spotted in Mexico, cousin says

ZAPOPAN, Mexico (CNN) -- A cousin of a man sought in the killing of a fellow Marine in North Carolina said Tuesday that he saw the suspect near Guadalajara, Mexico, a week ago.

The FBI has released this picture of fugitive Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean and a tattoo on his left arm.

1 of 2 Juan Antonio Ramos Ramirez told CNN he did not know at the time of Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean's visit to his liquor store in Zapopan that authorities were seeking his cousin on murder charges.

Asked what his cousin had told him, Ramos said, "Just 'Hi, I'm just passing by.' "

"He told me he was here with some buddies for a few days and, you know, it's not the first time he's come by to visit, say hi to the family," Ramos said. Watch how CNN's Harris Whitbeck found Ramos »

Also Tuesday, the FBI released photographs of the fugitive it said were taken within the past eight months.

Laurean has a tattoo of a phoenix rising from ashes on his left upper arm and a tattoo "possibly of a human skull layered over another image on his right upper arm," the agency said.

The 5-foot-9, 160-pound man also has a small mole on the left side of his face between his lower lip and his chin.

Nancy Grace investigates
    Is Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean close to capture? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments.
    Tsee full schedule » onight, 8 & 10 ET on Headline News

Onslow County, North Carolina, District Attorney Dewey Hudson said Monday that he had seen "strongly compelling evidence" compiled by federal authorities indicating that Laurean had been in Mexico for more than a week.

Hudson said he has asked through the State Department that Laurean be arrested if he is found in Mexico. But he said he had "no other option" but to take the death penalty off the table if Laurean is found there.

Mexico has a longstanding record of refusing to extradite suspects to the United States if they face a possible death sentence upon conviction. Watch what cousin has to say about Cpl. Cesar Laurean »

"I had to agree not to seek the death penalty," Hudson said. "My hands were tied if I wanted to bring him here to face murder charges."

He added, "It was very frustrating and disappointing."

Investigators found the body after Laurean's wife came forward with a note from her husband saying he had buried Lauterbach, who was eight months' pregnant, after she slit her own throat during an argument.

Hudson said Laurean apparently entered his native Mexico days after leaving behind that note.

FBI spokesman Newsom Summerlin said the bureau plans to circulate matchbooks or business cards in Mexico with Laurean's photo. The Marine's wanted poster is on the FBI's Most Wanted List with a $25,000 reward.

Police suspect Lauterbach was killed December 14, the same day she bought a bus ticket for travel for the following day. But in the note Laurean's wife provided to police, the corporal said Lauterbach killed herself December 15.

Police said an autopsy revealed a blow to the head killed the pregnant Marine. They said they are analyzing a possible murder weapon provided by an undisclosed witness. A spokesman said it could take weeks to determine whether the weapon was used to kill Lauterbach.

Lauterbach was scheduled to testify last month at a military hearing after accusing Laurean of raping her last spring.

On Monday, the Onslow County Sheriff's Department released new photos of the fire pit in Lauren's backyard taken just before the discovery of Lauterbach's body. Police said some neighbors reported seeing a group of Marines having a Christmas Day barbecue in Laurean's backyard.

Police also released photos that show Laurean's living room and garage with paint cans. Investigators said they found blood in more than one room of the home, some covered by fresh paint.

The sheriff's office said it has evidence Laurean bought paint, concrete blocks and a wheelbarrow at a home improvement store December 16. In a surveillance video, Laurean walks into the store with an unidentified man.

Investigators also are awaiting the results of DNA paternity tests, which they said could take weeks, to tell whether Laurean was the father of Lauterbach's unborn child.
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/22/mis ... index.html

Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Hudson said Laurean apparently entered his native Mexico
    That said, we all have to start wondering what the heck our federal government and our military are thinking. It is not that there have been other legal immigrants who have joined and been a great asset to our military, but lately, we have seen this surgance of "immigrants" (now was his family legally here, we do not know) who have NO loyalties to our country, and simply want to be here for their own selfish interests and their loyalties still lie with their native countries.

As for the "west coast" sign for gangs, that's what I was thinking.

http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/st ... /signs.htm

This is on site I found on the signs, it shows that sign, but if held sideways meant "East Coast" which ,he was on the east coast...........
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)