Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mark Levin Blasts McCain and Huckabee

Talk radio host Mark Levin blasted John McCain and Mike Huckabee tonight on his nationally syndicated show. He said they are not conservatives and criticized their pro-illegal alien records, especially McCain's amnesty bill with Ted Kennedy.

He also noted the media wants to knock out the real conservatives in the race, Mitt Romney and Fred Thompson. A caller tried to say that Huckabee is not a liberal, but had no facts and Levin nailed him. Also, McCain apparently has a letter of support signed by 93 Reagan alumni/supporters, but Levin said are 5000 of them (including himself)!

Good stuff.

www.marklevinshow.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I got an email the other day from the AFA (American Family Associaton) that they're having a conference. Look who the speakers are.

Rediscovering God in America Conference
    Don't miss it! Registration is free for the first 100,000 who sign up!

Dear ,

AFA.net will stream via Internet the Rediscovering God in America Conference from Orlando, Florida on Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning, January 21 and 22. More than 500 pastors from across Florida will be there! While the event is designed for pastors, it is available to all who sign up.

Special guests include
    Former Speaker Newt Gingrich
    and presidential candidate
    Former Governor Mike Huckabee

I read on another forum that Newt has been working with Hickabilly.

I'm listening to Levin now...Actually non of the conservative talk show hosts I listen to throughout the day like McCain or Huckabee...I think it's strange these two Rino's are ahead, I don't get it

MW
    Populist wrote:

He also noted the media wants to knock out the real conservatives in the race, Mitt Romney and Fred Thompson.
    I could make a strong case for them wanting to knock out Duncan Hunter too, and he's a lot more conservative than Mitt Romney and Fred Thompson!

Actually, as best I can tell, with the withdrawal of Tancredo, Hunter is the only true conservative running.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Populist wrote:

He also noted the media wants to knock out the real conservatives in the race, Mitt Romney and Fred Thompson.
    I could make a strong case for them wanting to knock out Duncan Hunter too, and he's a lot more conservative than Mitt Romney and Fred Thompson!

Actually, as best I can tell, with the withdrawal of Tancredo, Hunter is the only true conservative running.
    He is trying to address the "real" world-----and the candidates who have "real" chances of winning at this time.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    They don't have to worry about Hunter because he's polling so poorly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Newt has written on the extreme problems associated with illegal immigration and so have many others, including Chuck Norris, and it is disheartening to see anyone really informed and educated on illegal immigration align themselves with Mike Huckabee, a real liberal.

Is Newt really assisting Huckabee?

Matthew 5:44
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

MW
    Bren wrote:

He is trying to address the "real" world-----and the candidates who have "real" chances of winning at this time.
    Are you implying that I've lost all sense of reality?

FYI: I'm not worried about who you or anyone else thinks has the best chance of winning, I'm worried about getting the best person for the job. IMO, that should be your top concern too.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for posting this information

McCain or Huckabee will grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens.

Romney will secure the borders and oppose amnesty.

MW
    tancredofan wrote:

Romney will secure the borders and oppose amnesty.
    Say who? Oh, says Romney. Well, he said these things too:

November 2005: Romney Supports McCain-Bush Immigration Bill, Saying They Are "Quite Different" From Amnesty. According to the Boston Globe, in November 2005 Romney spoke "approvingly of efforts by McCain and Bush to solve the nation's immigration crisis, calling them 'reasonable proposals." In the November 2005 interview, "Romney described immigration proposals by McCain and others as 'quite different' from amnesty, because they required illegal immigrants to register with the government, work for years, pay taxes, not take public benefits, and pay a fine before applying for citizenship. 'That's very different than amnesty, where you literally say, 'OK, everybody here gets to stay,'" Romney said in the interview. 'It's saying you could work your way into becoming a legal resident of the country by working here without taking benefits and then applying and then paying a fine.'" [Boston Globe, 3/16/07]

March 2006: Romney Supports A "Path to Citizenship," Opposes "Rounding Up" Undocumented Workers." Gov. Mitt Romney expressed support yesterday for an immigration program that places large numbers of illegal residents on the path toward citizenship… 'I don't believe in rounding up 11 million people and forcing them at gunpoint from our country,' Romney said. '[T]hose that are here paying taxes and not taking government benefits should begin a process towards application for citizenship, as they would from their home country.'" [Lowell Sun, 3/30/06]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast