Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mark Levin: Jeb Bush is Irresponsible, Obama Lying about AZ.

Talk radio host Mark Levin has been hitting the illegal immigration issue hard over the past two days, vigorously supporting Arizona's new anti-illegal immigration law.

He noted Jeb Bush's irresponsibility in criticizing Arizona's law, as well as the criticism of other Ivory Tower types. And he noted how our country should adopt Mexico's stringent immigration policy.

Good stuff. More here:

http://www.marklevinshow.com/home.asp
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you Populist. I hope that we can hear a replay or podcast.

John 14:27 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am going to try through this link.

http://www.marklevinshow.com/sectional.asp?id=32930

John 14:27 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Jeb Bush tried to ram through drivers license for illegal aliens when he was governor. It was deep sixed by the evening of the morning he brought it up.

Look at Florida now after the build it and they will come crowd looted the state and left the average folks with their infrastructure build out costs and illegal alien employees to support.

It would be just grand if Jeb would shut the h, e double ll up and give the nation a chance to recover from the carnage his brother and Mr. New World Order father left us with.

Full disclosure: Jeb's wife is a mexican.