Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mark Levin is on our side

This Man Hates Amnesty - It is my Hope that some person in this group can get Mark to take a look at this group and recomend it on his radio show you can find him on www.wbap.com and you can listen to him. I am not the best writer or speaker here so that is why I am asking for one of the group members Who has great skills in writing and speaking to seek him out to listen and call him or find his email and write him I belive he will recomend this group Mark Levin
    Weekdays: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM www.wbap.com

Mark Levin has become one of the hot properties in talkradio today, and is now also one of the top new authors in the conservative political arena! Mark’s book “Men in Blackâ€

It would be nice if William (Gheen) of ALIPAC was an invited guest and then he can get the message out and have new members join the fight.

Don't forget that you and I are free to call in to the show and mention ALIPAC and William on the radio show. This is true for all of talk radio. Mention this site.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When you click on the www.wbap.com link above, it will give you a wbap page....the first large box at the top includes "keyword search." Enter "contact" and click on arrow. This will get you all the contact info.

I emailed them, told them briefly about alipac.us, and suggested that William Gheen would make a great guest on Mike Levin's show.

How about a few more requests?

I did the same thing girly! Oh and it's Mark Levin not Mike.