Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Mark Levin threatens to become an independent and take millions of people with him...

Mark Levin

RINOs threaten to sabotage conservative presidential nominee; if they do, they can do it without me

Mark Levin threatens to become an independent and take millions of people with him...
    Mark Levin said on his show last night that if the Republican establishment types team up to sabotage strong conservative candidates who are on the way to the...
    therightscoop.com

Mark Levin threatens to become an independent and take millions of people with him…

Posted on Oct 14, 2014 at 6:03 PM in Politics | 147 Comments
    By The Right Scoop

Mark Levin said on his show last night that if the Republican establishment types team up to sabotage strong conservative candidates who are on the way to the nomination in 2016, he will go independent and take millions with him:
    If one of these young conservatives is on the way to the nomination, fair and square, and they are sabotaged by some last minute gimmicky move by the likes of a Mitt Romney who cannot contain himself when it comes to running for president again…if the corporatists and the Chamber of Commerce, the inside the beltway types, the phony pseudo-conservative media, the consultants team up to trash, to smear, to defeat a young articulate conservative who is on their way to the nomination, I think I’m going to become an independent.
    I’m serious about this and I’ll take millions of people with me.
    Here’s the full clip where Levin elaborates even more:

Video at the page link:

About The Right Scoop

Blogger extraordinaire since 2009 and the owner and Chief Blogging Officer of the most wonderful and super fantastic blog in the known and unknown universe: The Right Scoop

http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-...ople-with-him/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The GOP hierarchy continues their march to the left if they continue it will create a third party, Carl Rove and his band of merry idiots are willing to give up the base of the Republican party in order to retain power of the DC money train. If we lose the senate this election you can blame Rove and the RINO crowd.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Certainly without any doubt we need someone to breakout and away from over powered self important parties and their apparent spokesmen! I need to update background on Levin.

Im with ya! Lets do it!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Go Mark!