Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Mark Levin: You lay 1 damn hand on a WWII vet, I’ll bring half a million people to DC

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Mark Levin: You lay 1 damn hand on a WWII vet, I’ll bring half a million people to DC

Mark Levin: You lay one damn hand on a WWII vet, I’ll bring half a million people to DC [VIDEO]

10:33 PM 10/02/2013
    Video at the Page Link:

Conservative talker Mark Levin has a stern warning for President Barack Obama and his administration: Don’t mess with the World War II veterans.

Levin, author of “The Liberty Amendments: Restoring the American Republic,” told his audience on his Wednesday radio show should there be any action taken against those veterans for visiting the World War II Memorial on the National Mall, even with the government shutdown, he would bring 500,000 people to march on the Washington, D.C. in response.

“I want to tell you folks something — I want to say this loud and clear to the people who are on Capitol Hill who are listening, to this administration: You lay one damn hand on one of those World War II vets at that memorial, I’ll bring half a million people to that damn memorial,” Levin said. “You got that? I’m sitting here stewing thinking about this — playing these damn games. You will ignite a movement in this country like you have never seen before — the biker patriot army, veterans from all over the country, every single war and battle in this country — Republican, Democrat, Independent, whatever.”

“I’ll be damned if one president with his feet up on the desk in the Oval Office, with a smirk on his face, looking at his golf cart — I’ll be damned if this president or anybody else is going to shut down that World War II Memorial, period,” he continued. “These men are in their 80s and 90s, so let me repeat: You lay one hand on one of those men and arrest them for going to their memorial, which they fought, which was not paid by you, dammit — was paid by the American people — we will come out of every town and city in this nation, we will come out of every county on both coasts, both borders and we will march on Washington against your tyranny. You have been warned.”

Levin iterated that the sentiment was heartfelt and was in no way a stunt.

“This isn’t intended to be controversial,” he added. “This isn’t intended to be a joke. This is exactly how I feel in my heart and soul. I take this very personally. My grandfather fought at Iwo Jima and he fought at Guam. And my great uncle fought at Guadalcanal. And I’ll be damned if this community activist is going to shut down their memorial. They beat the Germans. They beat the Nazis. They beat the Japanese. They beat fascist Italy. And I’m not going to allow as one person, this administration, these people to beat them now that they’re in their 80s and 90s. No damn way.”

(h/t The Right Scoop)

Follow Jeff on Twitter

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/02/ma...e-to-dc-video/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 10-03-2013 at 12:34 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Us Conservatives and Veterans will bring everyone................. and i mean Everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74BzSTQCl_c
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

PALIN CALLS FOR CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE AT WWII MEMORIAL 'BARRYCADES'

by TONY LEE 2 Oct 2013 2787 POST A COMMENT
    Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has called on Obama administration employees to engage in civil disobedience and allow veterans to access Washington's World War II memorial during the federal government's ongoing partial shutdown.

Palin wrote in a Facebook post Wednesday that it is "beyond shameful to see Barack Obama disrespect and mistreat our World War II veterans so blatantly," charging that he sent more guards to bar World War II heroes from seeing their memorial after the government shut down than he sent to Benghazi to protect Americans under assault by terrorists.
    "Obama’s political stunt to 'shut down' their memorial by barricade is to elicit an angry response," she asserted, "to generate bad publicity for people the president uses in his continual blame game."
    To make her point, Palin linked to a photo of a singular barricade at the World War I memorial. "The difference is obvious. There aren’t any World War I veterans alive today to mistreat in a shameful political stunt," she wrote. "He’s deployed more guards to bar our World War II heroes from their memorial than he sent to Benghazi when our consulate was under attack."
    She told "Obama employees who know in your hearts and souls that punishing our veterans is wrong" that "we have your backs when you say 'enough is enough' and then allow our vets to gaze upon our memorials that honor America’s finest."
    "This simple act of civil disobedience will galvanize our nation against atrocious political games, and I promise you’ll sleep well tonight," she said to them.

Palin also said Obama is "treating our veterans the same way he treated school kids when he cancelled their White House tours" by closing down certain Washington memorials and threatening veterans who go past the barricades (or "Barrycades") with arrest.
    "When times called for obvious government belt-tightening, he took it out on kids rather than look for anything that would affect him personally," Palin wrote. "And while our vets are barricaded from the memorial they built with their heroism, the government 'slim down' won’t affect Obama’s golf game or his family’s White House chefs."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-WWII-Memorial

Rand Paul: Obama Sent More Guards to War Memorial Than Benghazi

Posted on 3 October, 2013 by Amy

via mediaite

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) tweeted stinging criticism of the World War II Memorial closure on Wednesday afternoon, claiming the Obama administration had dispatched more security guards to man the barricades at the D.C. memorial than they had to the embattled U.S. consulate in Benghazi last year.The World War II Memorial was closed on Tuesday, along with a number of other government installations, angering veterans who had traveled to Washington, D.C. to visit it, and drawing outrage from Republicans, some of whom accompanied the vets on Wednesday to remove the barriers.
    Paul, meanwhile, has been one of the most vocal lawmakers on the subject of Benghazi, routinely calling out both President Barack Obama and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for what he considered an inadequate response to the September 11, 2012 attack on the consulate.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/10/0...rial-benghazi/

The O' Also Known as "ZERO" Blame Game

Mark Levin

Harry Reid is a vile crackpot and for the nation's sake he needs to go

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...th_cancer.html