Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Martial law can not arise from a threatened invasion

PLEASE READ

ex parte Milligan

https://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-104019.html#104019
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie,
    hep me, hep me, I'm missing something. This post leads back to the previous posts but I still do not see "ex parte Milligan "
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Mamie,
    hep me, hep me, I'm missing something. This post leads back to the previous posts but I still do not see "ex parte Milligan "
    it's in my reply, not the original post. I'm sorry!!

it follows the USA Patriot Act
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Alien Invasion

Almost 60% of illegal aliens are from Mexico. The bill in congress allows them along with their immediate and extended families to become legalized. If you use the 1986 amnesty bill as a basis for comparison, the number of people that were legalized would be tripled. That would an additional 14.4 million people from Mexico in addition to the majority of the 400, 000 non-temporary guest that will come every year. 85% of the 1.2 border apprehensions are from Mexico. Do you think Mexico will limit themselves to just 400,000 especially when you consider the fact that they will lose $20 billion dollars a year? Once we legalize the illegals and their families, they won’t send back money to Mexico. In ten years when we have this debate again, how many Mexican flags will you see when the protest in the streets then? How do you think they will vote on amnesty for illegal aliens?

NoToAmnesty
    Good post. Welcome to ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Martial law can not arise from a threatened invasion
    Martial law can come after Jan 2009 when so ordered by Hillary (for a rationalized reason).
    Quote Originally Posted by Any Hillary voter
    Coto, as usual, you're crazy! Hillary wouldn't do that! Hillary will bring peace.
    Make that statement while standing next to Vince Foster's grave. Or make that statement at the Mena Airport or next to the railroad tracks.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Notoamnesty,

Interesting post. Please list your sources for the stats you used.

Thanks!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Quote Originally Posted by Any Hillary voter
    Coto, as usual, you're crazy! Hillary wouldn't do that! Hillary will bring peace.
    if Hill-liar runs, we need to write in Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez to run against her ...

Wait I'm still wanting a War Crimes Trial for Sherman. We'll get back to that forked tongue witch (how could anyone not in a mental hospital support that, that, that women)?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    if Hill-liar runs, we need to write in Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez to run against her ...
    Hi Mammie, how ya doin?

According to the Drudge Report, a few months ago, anti-war protestor Cindy Sheehan announced her intent to run against Hillary in the Democratic primary.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast