Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to Alipac HippieChick
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Hippy Chick...I live in Baltimore Co. (Middle River) and know exactly what you are talking about...I had a group of them (12) living on the edge of my property in a 2 bedroom house, while running a "chop shop" in the yard...I complained to the State, County police who passed the buck saying there was nothing they could do...it was up to zoning enforcement...(even though I TOOK PICTURES of them bringing in a different car almost daily with out of state tags, working on it, then selling it for a wad of cash to whoever walked up, then TAKING EXPIRED OUT OF STATE TAGS AND PUTTING THEM ON THE VEHICLE SO THE PERSON COULD DRIVE AWAY!)...no insurance, no proper tags and I'm sure NO DRIVERS LICENSE...I finally wrote a letter to our fearless leader O'Malley and told him, if he wasn't going to have his people enforce the law, THE PEOPLE OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD WOULD DO IT FOR HIM!...3 days later I got a letter from Michael Steele, who was Lt. Governor, saying he would look in to the matter immediately...2 days later the police started hanging around with zoning enforcement asking questions of the people that lived there...a week later, they all packed up their junk in 2 pick up trucks and left...this only took me FOUR YEARS of constant complaining!...O'Malley is a "one and done" Gov. and I wrote him and told him so...the American citizens have to stand up and raise holy hell right in the face of the politicians to let them know they cant thumb their noses at us forever thinking no one is going to do anything...light a fire under ALL their asses and show them THEY WORK FOR US, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND...IMHO, there is going to be only one way to rid the country of this plague AND the crooked poloticians and its NOT going to be pretty...stay in touch with me on this board...maybe we can help each other..."LIVE FREE OR DIE"...Ed

Welcome HippieChick

Start going to the local City Counsel Meetings, take a buddy to listen, too. More people listening the better.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wow.....messed up story fstede......

i am getting sick of it all. i work in the insurance industry and i see first hand how illegals are abusing the system. i see them using falsified documents to obtain a MD state drivers license. i see them using those same fake documents to obtain MD insurance, since it is much cheaper than New Jersey and New York. i see them feed us their lines of bologney when they get into an accident, that "i couldn't read the road sign because i can't read english"......well gee, ain't it scary to know that when you see the road sign that says "icy road ahead, slow down", that illegals behind you in a car pay no attention to it since they can't read and may be on the verge of plowing into your back bumper!!?? i see how they have 3 and 4 cars in one person's name, and are letting 3 other friends drive those other cars even when we have no documentation of who they are. i see it all. and i have spoken out against all of this. i am convinced o'malley doesn't even read my emails anymore since i have harassed him so much with all of this.

maryland citizens need to be frightened. illegals are flocking into our state in mass numbers. they are driving on our roads with false information of who they are and where they live.

do you have any idea how hard (impossible, i should say) it is as an insurance agency to track down an illegal alien who caused an accident when they have no social security number and a false address of where they live?
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123